• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Diamond Crown Maximus

other1

Cigarpassaholic. Mmm.. cigarpassahol.
I've tried a few lately (actually smoking a Robusto as I type) and enjoyed them. These cigars seem to be under the radar. Nobody talks about them much. I assume Fuente makes them since they make Diamond Crown, but they aren't mentione don the cigarfamily website. No online stores seem to sell them except Canyon which of course has ridiculous prices. Whats the deal, are they just new?

Relatively new I guess. Again, I guess I'm not a Fuente fan. Had a couple and wasn't impressed. Other stuff I would rather smoke. ???

My .02

Just got done a robusto before I sat down to read here. Got it from phishy.
Thought it was woody and strong. Maybe a lil' too strong for me.
burn was great
ash held good
gave alot of thick thick smoke
I don't think I was ready for a cigar that strong tonight, a lil' tired but it was great, but more than I was ready for.

They are relatively new; they just don't do a whole lot for me. They are okay, but very expensive. For that price, I'd rather have an Opus.

Yah they have been out for over a year. Probally had a dozen or so of them. I honestly think they are kind of bland.

Hey Moki, what 26's does Bill have in now?

Ludwig said:
Hey Moki, what 26's does Bill have in now?
He's got the same No.9s that you saw when you visited there -- as well as a few different sizes of 1964s -- Imperials and Exclusivos (all maduro).

They're much better than the regular Diamond Crowns which are a mild cigar. Typical Fuente, overpriced and over hyped. The CF guys love 'em but they love ALL Fuente lines :D

I buy a few when I can get my hands on them to put in passes, etc. but I'd rather spend less money on Havanas that is of course if it were legal to buy Cuban cigars :0

I like them, but they are a bit expensive unless you can get a box at near list price.

Ive had a couple and liked them but like most everyone else I felt that they wee overpriced.