• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Did a little Christmas shopping today

Snowdust

SnowNYet
Reaction score
Went to a few shops today and bought some more new singles to add to my quickly growing sample selection.

Bought:

Fuente Anejos 46,50 and a 77
Fuente Between the Lines
Masterblend Churchill by Oliva family
Padron 2000 Mad (it will be my first mad)
La Aroma de Cuba Corona Minor

Now how do I explain to the wife that my new humi is almost full and I need another. :D :D

Those are some good smokes you got there! I hope you enjoy them.

Just tell the wife that prices are going to go up soon and you should stock up B4 you have to pay DOUBLE!!!!

Phil

Tis far easier to ask forgiveness, than to garner permission!! ;)

COOLERDOR is the answer!!!

They work great, the cost is minimal and when you outgrow a small one, you can convert it back to its original purpose BEER!!

Get a 100 or 150 quart cooler from a Big Box store, buy some of these and away you go for less than $40.00.

Can you smoke a cigar while driving a snowmobile?

Go big .......... save the time and money buying multiple humies.

I started with a 50 and everyone said "coolador". I said nah and got a 150.

A month later a 300.

Now I listened and converted a 5 cubic foot freezer into a freezador. Room now Bro!!

Go big............................ save time.

Good lookin' sticks by the way!

Nice job of shopping Bruddah! Enjoy those smokes! And... listen to the guys... go with an Igloodor!

Aloha,

Wade

Snowdust said:
Went to a few shops today and bought some more new singles to add to my quickly growing sample selection.

Bought:

Fuente Anejos 46,50 and a 77
Fuente Between the Lines
Masterblend Churchill by Oliva family
Padron 2000 Mad (it will be my first mad)
La Aroma de Cuba Corona Minor

Now how do I explain to the wife that my new humi is almost full and I need another. :D :D
Nice list of ceegars there Snow but you said that the Padron 2000 Mad will be your first Maddy, I have to say that the Anejos are definitely a maddy to me....... :D :thumbs: :p