• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Did I change my settings or something?

Joho

Whenever I go into a topic, only the first post is showed. All replies are condensed into "Posts in this topic" and you have to click on them to read what they say.

I looked in my board settings and wasn't able to find anything !!

28gtq36.png

Sorry if this is a stupid topic but it's really bothering me.

:(

Go to the first post in the thread. In the right hand corner there is a drop down, change the view to standard.

You have to be in a thread to access the option bar. Hope that helps.

Go to the first post in the thread. In the right hand corner there is a drop down, change the view to standard.

Oh wow. Thank you so much !!

You guys have no idea how much that was bothering me.

Sorry for the dumb topic. Let's move along :)

Sometimes you will find this setting will get changed if you link into a thread from Google or other search engine. At least that's been my experience.

Also, try the Linear+ setting. It will always show Post #1 at the top of the page. I have found this to be helpful especially in Pass Threads.

Good luck!!

Sometimes you will find this setting will get changed if you link into a thread from Google or other search engine. At least that's been my experience.

Also, try the Linear+ setting. It will always show Post #1 at the top of the page. I have found this to be helpful especially in Pass Threads.

Good luck!!

Great advice, especially if you are using a Blackberry, iPhone or other portable device.

Good luck!!

Great advice, especially if you are using a Blackberry, iPhone or other portable device.

Wow thank you!