• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Did you get one BIG present this year?

My girlfriednd bought me an Xbox (birthday) and some games and movies (christmas).

I bought myself a 57" Toshiba HDTV (birthday) and a new graphics computer with 21" monitor and CAD tablet (christmas).

Cheers,
Dixie

Didn't get much this year. We decided not to buy for each other and just get each other small gifts from the kids, as they aren't quite old enough to shop on their own yet. :)

But, we are looking at a new dining room set which will set us back several grand, much to my dismay. LMAO! And, we booked our trip to Jamaica, in April. So, I guess those are kinda big gifts. :)

Oh and we both got terribly nasty colds that turned into asthma. :(

We also decided not to buy for each other, but before we made that choice I got a Aristocrat Plus Humi for me... :thumbs: :thumbs: (now just need to fill'er up! :0 )

Pales by comparison to the horses the wife picked up! DOH :(

Kids made out like bandits as well! :p

I got a set of 11.5g Dice Striped Poker Chips, and a $180 Braun Electric Razor......$180 WTF

Matt R said:
But, we are looking at a new dining room set which will set us back several grand, much to my dismay. LMAO!
Matt you don't need to spend all that money for a dining room set. Get two saw horses and a big sheet of plywood for a table and wooden apple crates for chairs. Total: $30. ;)

I got my wife a framed picture that she had pointed out once a local art shop and I got a colibri lighter.

the black one
qtr-4910-lg.jpg