• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Difference between Boli PCs and Bonitas?

investandprosper

Just as the title says, what is the difference in these sticks? Tried to look it up to no avail.

Thanks Greg :)

I was wondering more about the filler, do the Bonitas have any short filler, and are they different filler leaves than the PCs? I guess what I'm wondering is, are the PCs generally more well liked than the Bonitas?

I was wondering more about the filler, do the Bonitas have any short filler, and are they different filler leaves than the PCs? I guess what I'm wondering is, are the PCs generally more well liked than the Bonitas?

I'm thinking all the same wrapper/filler, just different vitolas (sizes).

Good question. For me, I usually go with the Boli Jr. for a smaller smoke. I have always chosen the PC over the Bonita because of the 50 cab, plus the fact that there's not a lot of difference in the size; however it's also according to the best price and/or year.

"All Habanos cigars are now handmade (Totalmente a Mano) and are virtually all long filler (Tripa Larga).

Jose L Piedra, La Flor de Cano, and Quintero brands comprise all short filler (Tripa Corta) cigars.

Por Larrañaga, Rafael Gonzalez, and Fonseca each contain a single short filler (Tripa Corta) cigar" - From CCW

Although it is ostensibly the same tobacco, the Bonita does not smoke nearly as fuerte as the BCJ or the Bolivar Tubos, There is a greater concentration of flavor, you would expect with these smaller vitolas, but the Bonita is a less strength.

Cheers
Drew P

Another big plus is the fact that the CJs can be found in a 50 cab (I believe). Which makes it easier to store in bulk a nice quick smoke for rainy days.

Glad you liked it brother.
It's a knee-kncoker though.
I had to drink OJ out of a sippy cup in order to stay coherent.