• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Digital Hyrgometer

BlindedByScience said:
I've got three of these from Little Havana. Purchased at different times, they recently salt tested on the money. I'd buy another.... :thumbs:

Cheers - B.B.S.
[snapback]225673[/snapback]​

Just bought a 150 qt. cooler at Sam's Club. It's HUGE!! :D If I got two of these from Little Havana, and put them on opposite sides of the coolidor, do you think that would work alright?

dav1041 said:
BlindedByScience said:
I've got three of these from Little Havana. Purchased at different times, they recently salt tested on the money. I'd buy another.... :thumbs:

Cheers - B.B.S.

Just bought a 150 qt. cooler at Sam's Club. It's HUGE!! :D If I got two of these from Little Havana, and put them on opposite sides of the coolidor, do you think that would work alright?
[snapback]230584[/snapback]​

Top/bottom would work better. Are you going vertical or horizontal with the cooler?

caudio51 said:
dav1041 said:
BlindedByScience said:
I've got three of these from Little Havana.  Purchased at different times, they recently salt tested on the money.  I'd buy another.... :thumbs:

Cheers - B.B.S.

[snapback]230584[/snapback]​

Top/bottom would work better. Are you going vertical or horizontal with the cooler?
[snapback]230592[/snapback]​

I think I'll probably go horizontal, but haven't decided yet.

dav1041 said:
caudio51 said:
http://galleries.cigarweekly.com/caudio51/

You can see picks of my cooler in there. I have two albums with photos.
[snapback]230612[/snapback]​

Looks Great!!! :D I think I am going to go horizontal as well, so two of the Little Havana Perfecto's, one on top and one on bottom, would be sufficient?
[snapback]230886[/snapback]​

Thats really up to you...I think its enough...I have beads in there and its always dead on anyway.

I have a little Havana...Question: Each time the hygrometer shows the temperature going up, the humidity goes down.....and when the temperature goes down, the humidity goes up....but the analog hygrometer stays the same....Is my digital broken or what?....I salt tested the digital twice, both times being +1..