• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dinner by Maine Beer Company

Tall Paul

"insecure little bitch"
I live just 2 hours from the brewery and have yet to have any of this beer that is so raved about. A couple brothers here hit me up for a bottle or two over the last few months so I figured I'd get up at 4:00am and take a nice drive up to the brewery to get here an hour before they open for this month's release.... To my complete surprise as I am driving down the road to the brewery there are cars stretched for miles. I saw plates from NJ NY RI CT PA VT MA and of course ME. There was even a FL plate but it had to be a rental.... I hope! People have Ben here since 2am! NUTS!!!

I am mainly posting today as I stand in this line out in the cold amongst Hundreds of Beer fans to let the CP community know I will not be able to do this EVER again... lol This is also not an invitation to place an order for today... lol It is one case limit per person and I will be shocked if I get one by the time I get up there. This shit is just to crazy for me to do again for BEER. If you don't hear from me over next few days I died in line...

Cheers
Paul

It's one thing to line up here in California...entirely another beast for you East coast folk in the dead of winter.

I salute you.

I got a case. I'll report back and let you know if it's worth the hype!

Paul

I haven't stood in line for stuff since Cabbage Patch dolls and I vowed then never to do it again. So far, I've kept my word.

Doc
There you go! My son is 12 and has already figured it out. Smart kid.