• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Diplomatico No5

SaudiSmoker

These little dudes dont get alot of talk, its almost like a consiracy. ???

These guys are med-full, smooth, chocolatey and peppery-spicy. priced very well at around 90$ a box.

Get some :thumbs:

I have heard that the brand is basically a lower priced Montie knock-off. any truth to it?

also, is it the same size as the Montie #5 then?

sir-smokes-a-lot said:
I have heard that the brand is basically a lower priced Montie knock-off. any truth to it?

also, is it the same size as the Montie #5 then?
Similar sizes as the Montecristo. I find the Diplo #2 to be better flavor-wise than the Monty #2 lately.

According to MRN (and please keep in mind I'm paraphrasing here) Diplomatico was originally designed as a milder and lower cost alternative to Montecristo. Of course they are similarly priced now. How'd that happen? ???

The Dip 5 is a very tasty TPC IMO. A buddy of mine smokes these for breakfast on his drive to work... LOL!

Aloha,

Wade

The Monte #5 is a really good smoke and I enjoy the Diplomaticos #4 and #2, so it stands to reason that the Diplomaticos #5 would be similar. Also, realizing the way the Cuban cigars are made in different places at different time, heard that this brand is made in the same places as the Montes, true?