• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Direct hit on my mailbox

jgohlke

My other hobby
Hey, no kidding. My son brings in the mail and I spot the box right away. Them newbies are getting plenty smart! This time only a bogus return address. I opened the box carefully (I've sent a few special bombs and you never know what's going to show up in the mail) and a bag of cigars spilled out along with a note. The note was pretty funny, I think the same folks that got Neal, got me too. They sure have some deep cigar pockets. Some real nice stuff for newbies, even a few sticks with some age on them. I promise to give each and every one of them a slow, fiery death!

I go through the standard routine with my son...."Don't know these people, never met them, don't even know exactly who the are...they just sent me cigars because it's fun. Yes they did spend some money on me. No, I don't know why they picked me."

He is sort of amazed at the whole thing. As am I.

I raise my glass to you!

Cheers!

And thanks!

awesome stuff....

i tried to explain the idea of this site to my wife and she has no clue.

Nice Target Guys!
yeah the gals don't share thier shoes or hanbags do they, unless they are sisters!

Wonderful play. I might add that this is a wonderful way to show our children how good it feels to be generous,
and to employ random acts of kindness. :thumbs: