• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Disney...Engaged

Nashkicker

Kick Ass Duke
I will be out in the land of princes and princesses July 18-25. on the off chance that anyone from CP will be there let me know so we can get together. Other than that I will have no computer, so I will be going through CP withdrawl
ohmy.gif
See you cats on the flip side!!

Enjoy your vacation! Let us know how it was when you get back.

Thanks man I will. I'm also planning to finally propose to my girlfriend while there. :love:

There are two... you going to LA or Florida? Either way I will send you a good cigar if you do it on Pirates of the Caribbean or TWO good cigars if you do it on Its a Small World

There are two... you going to LA or Florida? Either way I will send you a good cigar if you do it on Pirates of the Caribbean or TWO good cigars if you do it on Its a Small World

I will match Phil's proposal, but there's ONE CATCH:

pics-or-it-didnt-happen-flyer.jpg

Thanks man I will. I'm also planning to finally propose to my girlfriend while there. :love:

I have a friend who did this, they got married there too. Now they go back every year on their anniversary.

Good luck on the proposal!

Thanks guys no plan as to where I'm going to do it. We are going to Florida. Its been a long time coming we have been together 8 years and have a 6 year old daughter.

there is a great cigar bar in Orlando,actually I think they have 3 different locations around there.Somone on here should know the name of it as I do not remmember.But you must stop by for a cocktail and a smoke very nice outdoor/indoor seating.Cool place just to walk around.If you dont know what the name is I will talk to my brother who lives there monday and find out. Enjoy your vacation and congrats on your engagement

Bill

edit to add name. THE CORONA CIGAR CO.

Alright its time to head to the airport. no computer till next week. Peace
thumbs-up.gif

Alright just got back last night. Great week with good weather and lots of fun for all. Went to the Sosa family cigar shop and that was cool. They had a guy rolling right in the lobby. My girlfriend said yes (i will edit to add pics later) so thats cool.
Now the Sh!tty part... Disney resorts take your bags and check them for you so you dont have to wait in the check in lines. We checked our bags at the hotel on our last day and the guy at the desk siad " No problem your bags will be in New York when you get there" Well we got here and No F@#$ing bags!!! The best part is that Southwest doesnt even have a record of two of our three bags, and Disney said that they have reords that they dropped them off at the southwest terminal. We have been on the phone for hours trying to get in touch with someone who actuall knows what they are talking about. Anyone who has been to Disney knows how much you spend on the crap they are peddling, not to mention the amount of clothes you need for 8 days in the Florida heat. Have a magical day!
mad.gif

Alright just got back last night. Great week with good weather and lots of fun for all. Went to the Sosa family cigar shop and that was cool. They had a guy rolling right in the lobby. My girlfriend said yes (i will edit to add pics later) so thats cool.
Now the Sh!tty part... Disney resorts take your bags and check them for you so you dont have to wait in the check in lines. We checked our bags at the hotel on our last day and the guy at the desk siad " No problem your bags will be in New York when you get there" Well we got here and No F@#$ing bags!!! The best part is that Southwest doesnt even have a record of two of our three bags, and Disney said that they have reords that they dropped them off at the southwest terminal. We have been on the phone for hours trying to get in touch with someone who actuall knows what they are talking about. Anyone who has been to Disney knows how much you spend on the crap they are peddling, not to mention the amount of clothes you need for 8 days in the Florida heat. Have a magical day!
mad.gif

Ooohhh... I have enough trouble keeping my eyes on my things. I wouldn't have trusted anyone to make sure my bags got there like they were supposed to. :0

Give it a few days - I'm sure they'll turn up. Unless you had gold and diamonds in your luggage, I highly doubt they'd hijack them for the Disney souvenirs... ;)

BTW - we just got back from there as well (went the week before). We had a GREAT time! :thumbs:

...though no more Sea World for me... EVER!!! :angry:

The same happened to us last year. The bags showed up three days later at the airport and they delivered them to our home.

Congrats on the yes!

Rich

Ok so I ha a few dares on proposing to my girlfriend (now Fiance) its hard to take pictures on the rides but I did get a couple(my daughter is not that good at the whole photography thing).

Outside of pirates of the Carribean minutes after I gave her the ring!!
thumbs-up.gif

Outside of It's a Small World just to get a laugh. We didnt even ride this because it was constantly shut down for repairs.

Just a couple pictures at Sosa , love the one of my daughter

Congratulations on the engagement! Glad to hear your bags were found as well.