• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Disney

My parents have had time share down there at orange lake since I was 4. I'm now 28 and go down once a year with my friends (they bought 2 weeks, one week i take and the other week my sister takes and we all go down including my parents but we are basicly there to watch her kids !)

I go to sosa's all the time. I don't really buy much bt the hand rolled cigars there. They are on the expensive side normaly. But at my resort we smoke outside on the patio. Its my understanding from friends that work in the industry is that if you smoke outside your fine. The only time your in trouble is if the smoke is smelled inside the place or the alarms go off .

I would invest in a smokeless asht tray tho. http://elitesmoker.com/Smokeless-Ashtrays.html

I'll be down in florida on the 5th of june if anyone is there.

Just got back from WDW last week and didn't get a chance to hit up Sosa's at Downtown Disney however my father in law was there a month or so ago and said the place was lacking almost all Fuente brand products - obviously the Sosa line being the exception.

Normally, it is a hot spot for rare Fuentes (God of Fire, Lost City, etc) but apparently, at least when he was there this was not the case.  I thought it strange given the relationship between the two families.  

Is there more to this than just lack of product?

If you're in the Downtown Disney area be aware there is a Corona Cigar Co. store about five minutes away. I'm sure you can google directions or nav it. Biggest humidor I've ever been in (the entire store is a humidor) and EXCELLENT selection. I would hesitate to buy online from them again because of a Florida tax charge they charged in error and never took off even after a phone call, but the store is a fun stop for sure. From Davidoff to Punch, they have it.

P.S. Don't know how it was in 2010 when this thread was started, but Sosa's in Downtown Disney is awful. Both locations. Then again, what do you expect in a theme park I guess.

Welcome back Matt Rushmore! You have resolved your chronic panties in a twist issue?

Love going to Sosa's though and playing dumb.  I'll allow the kids working and smoking $50 cigars feel like they now what they're talking about then pick up a few sticks that don't have the Disney markup.  I was there in Sept. 2012 and they had a decent selection of Anejos and Fuente hard to finds; and of course the entire Sosa line.  I'll definitely have to check out Corona next time.