• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dissecting the Class 34 Fugazi Opus Chateau Clone

StewNasty69

Well-Known "Member"
@xyz123 requested a dissection and damn it if I'm not a man of my word, if not a bit late. Seems to be a Cuban sandwich as expected for a $3 stick. Wrapper was thin yet pliable and surprisingly nice, all given. Binder was pretty beefy and well applied. About two or three pieces of full length filler leaf with smaller cuts stuffed into it. Good variety of color and size within the trim. Makes me wonder what they're using the trimmings of for these. Bottom of the mazo says it's Nicaraguan.

@xyz123 requested a dissection and damn it if I'm not a man of my word, if not a bit late. Seems to be a Cuban sandwich as expected for a $3 stick. Wrapper was thin yet pliable and surprisingly nice, all given. Binder was pretty beefy and well applied. About two or three pieces of full length filler leaf with smaller cuts stuffed into it. Good variety of color and size within the trim. Makes me wonder what they're using the trimmings of for these. Bottom of the mazo says it's Nicaraguan.

I'm just on my phone, and can't blow the imgur pics up much without distortion.. but it looks really rough.

In pic 10, had you broken up or mashed the tobacco at all? Or did it look like that upon opening?

I'm just on my phone, and can't blow the imgur pics up much without distortion.. but it looks really rough.

In pic 10, had you broken up or mashed the tobacco at all? Or did it look like that upon opening?
I had spread the tobacco a bit to get a better idea and shot of it, but don't think I broke it up too much doing so. Twas a bit drier and less pliable through the center, so it did break up easily as I pushed it back and forth for shots.

Very cool! Thanks for doing that....also, the one you smoked, what did you think?

and bonus points if you put it back together and smoked it!
I rerolled it into bouchons to smoke in my pipe. Waste not want not.

Whelp, if the “Opus” is short filler, I’m afraid to see what the inside of the “Tat Miami” Fugazi I’m currently smoking looks like..

Whelp, if the “Opus” is short filler, I’m afraid to see what the inside of the “Tat Miami” Fugazi I’m currently smoking looks like..

Way I figure, if I enjoy the stick and it's not made with floor sweepings, who cares if it's Cuban sandwich? I'm not expecting Opus/1926/super premium quality out of something that cost me $3.