• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dixie or a Yankee!

56% dixie. Another question, do you like your cornbread Sweet or not sweet at all.

Wow...I got 96% Dixie. I knew I was southern, but damn...

45% barely Yankee, I thought I'd do better than that :laugh: (meaning lower)

57% yankee.....what do I win :p

The word is soda BTW.... POP :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Eshaw99 said:
Wow...I got 96% Dixie. I knew I was southern, but damn...
[snapback]180930[/snapback]​

it's because you are a braves fan...

43% yankee thought it would be more yankee
must be my southern cousins influence :D

Bill

Pfft! Aced that sucker... 95% Dixie :cool:

oh yeah, btw, it's not a beverage barn...it's a beer barn..plain and simple. :laugh:

Talk about drive through liquor, up in Flagstaff where I went to college, there was a place called Ruff's Guns and Liquor. YOu could drive up purchase a pint of booze and a pistol and be on your merry way. I actually purchased my first two pistols from Ruff's Guns and Liquor.

44% (Yankee). Barely into the Yankee category. .... and i live in Canada... i had an argument with my girlfriend over this pop and soda issue not long ago, i call it pop, she calls it soda. What i would like to know.. is that thing that thing above your head... on the house,

is it a ROOF pronounced "ruff" or "roof" like "hoof" ? ???

what the...
I'm "63% (Dixie). A definitive Southern score!". :0

who'da thunk it?

Eshaw99 said:
Sunward said:
i call it pop, she calls it soda.
[snapback]180960[/snapback]​

You're both wrong, they're all called Cokes
[snapback]180962[/snapback]​

I supposed YOU ALL (not y'all) put your grocery in a "sack" and warsh your clothes... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ggiese said:
I supposed YOU ALL (not y'all) put your grocery in a "sack" and warsh your clothes... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
[snapback]180966[/snapback]​

First of all, it IS y'all. Secondly, that test said I was 96% Dixie, and even I don't say "warsh" ;)

50-50% That sucks, my sisters in Louisiana must have had too much influence on this poor MI boy.

Eshaw99 said:
Sunward said:
i call it pop, she calls it soda.
[snapback]180960[/snapback]​

You're both wrong, they're all called Cokes
[snapback]180962[/snapback]​

NO!!!

Ya see, there's this invention, patented as Soda-pop. Therefore Soda and Pop (the better term) are both logical and realistic abbreviations. They are not all Coke. Kleenex is a brand of tissue and Q-tips are a brand of swab!

If you didn't gather - I say pop, but being in the military I've noticed that most say soda and I can deal with that. Brand/Product confusion is for the idiocy of America <grin>.

is it a ROOF pronounced "ruff" or "roof" like "hoof"

Neither ... Roof is with a "oo" like in "hoot" or "you".

Now, does that first word above start with a "knee" or "nigh" sound?