• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dixie or a Yankee!

BrownDevil said:
57% yankee.....what do I win :p

The word is soda BTW.... POP :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
[snapback]180935[/snapback]​

56% Yankee. I never knew that Devil's Night was a Michigan thing only. Glad that the evil deeds associated with it have really decreased over the years!

For all of you "Soda" people:
When you crack open a can, does the sound go "soda"...no, it goes "POP". :D

And how come out east, whatever flavor your drinking, its a Coke!
Here, Coke is Cocacola, then theres Pepsi, Mountain Dew, Sprite, Dr.Pepper, etc....better be specific. ;)

36% (Yankee). A definitive Yankee.

83% (Dixie). Did you have any Confederate ancestors?

Something is wrong here. :rolleyes:

Grew up in California (Northern). 6 years in Southern California. Last 7 years in Virginia with a year in NJ thrown in there. :sign:

mrjinglesusa said:
83% (Dixie). Did you have any Confederate ancestors?

Something is wrong here. :rolleyes:

Grew up in California (Northern). 6 years in Southern California. Last 7 years in Virginia with a year in NJ thrown in there. :sign:
[snapback]180995[/snapback]​

Damn, Jim. You're more southern than me. How the hell did that happen? :0

48% (Yankee). Barely into the Yankee category.

WTF! Not a Southern bone in my body...hell, I even live on the North side of Chicago.
I might need to get a DNA test done just to make sure I'm OK.

I think the test is skewed toward being a Southern boy! :laugh:

The first time I took the test I scored 100% Dixie. This made no sense since only one of my answers were of sothern dialect.So I took it again using the exact same answers. I scored 55% yankee. The third time 45% yankee. Then I just kept hitting the "compute my score button" without redoing the test. Every time I hit the button it gave a different score. :rolleyes: I must have multiple personality disorder. :p

Swifty said:
The first time I took the test I scored 100% Dixie. This made no sense since only one of my answers were of sothern dialect.So I took it again using the exact same answers. I scored 55% yankee. The third time 45% yankee. Then I just kept hitting the "compute my score button" without redoing the test. Every time I hit the button it gave a different score. :rolleyes:  I must have multiple personality disorder. :p
[snapback]181005[/snapback]​

Confirmed. 65% --> 85% --> 100% when I keep clicking compute score with the same answers. :sign: I feel better now.

45% (Yankee). Barely into the Yankee category. That makes sense, since I was born and raised up north, and have lived in Florida since I was 25.

I followed up on Swifty's idea, though, and I just kept clicking the score button. It made my score progressively more southern until it read "100% (Dixie). Is General lee your father?" It must keep track of southern-leaning scores, and it is not resetting to 0 after you push the button, only when you load the page. So when you push the button multiple times, your southern bias gets added to itself until you hit 100%.

JK

I think this is a random number generator.

I answered all the questions and hit the "calculate" button four times and here is what I got:

53% (Dixie). Barely into the Dixie category.
70% (Dixie). A definitive Southern score!
91% (Dixie). Is General Lee your father?
100% (Dixie). Is General Lee your father?

After it hit 100%, it stayed there for three more times that I hit the "calculate" button.

It looks pretty bogus to me.

Not random. Hit the reset button or reload the page before you play again. See my explanation above for what is going on.

JK

The results:

58% (Dixie). Barely into the Dixie category.

...not surprising for a guy from the Pacific Northwest... :D

Cheers - B.B.S.

mrjinglesusa said:
Swifty said:
The first time I took the test I scored 100% Dixie. This made no sense since only one of my answers were of sothern dialect.So I took it again using the exact same answers. I scored 55% yankee. The third time 45% yankee. Then I just kept hitting the "compute my score button" without redoing the test. Every time I hit the button it gave a different score. :rolleyes: I must have multiple personality disorder. :p
[snapback]181005[/snapback]​

Confirmed. 65% --> 85% --> 100% when I keep clicking compute score with the same answers. :sign: I feel better now.
[snapback]181015[/snapback]​

and what would be wrong with being 100%?

camaroon4me said:
BrownDevil said:
57% yankee.....what do I win  :p

The word is soda BTW.... POP :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:
[snapback]180935[/snapback]​

56% Yankee. I never knew that Devil's Night was a Michigan thing only. Glad that the evil deeds associated with it have really decreased over the years!

For all of you "Soda" people:
When you crack open a can, does the sound go "soda"...no, it goes "POP". :D

And how come out east, whatever flavor your drinking, its a Coke!
Here, Coke is Cocacola, then theres Pepsi, Mountain Dew, Sprite, Dr.Pepper, etc....better be specific. ;)
[snapback]180980[/snapback]​

Hey it is not OUT East it is southeast that calls everything coke. Here in NJ we know the different brands of soda!!!!!

I took it before and got an 88%. I think it asked if I was related to Robert E. Lee