• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Do any of the newbs want to do battle with the FOGS

There are still a few last bombs in the air, finding their way to unsuspecting targets, but I thought it would be of interest to let y'all know as we wrap this up:

That's how many FOGs got bombed in this campaign. That is a lot of people, a lot of packages, and a LOT of cigars! My hat goes off to my fellow newbs for their dedication to the cause!
Well done, gentlemen!

Good work guys, excellent getting some of the lurkier guys too

There are still a few last bombs in the air, finding their way to unsuspecting targets, but I thought it would be of interest to let y'all know as we wrap this up:

That's how many FOGs got bombed in this campaign. That is a lot of people, a lot of packages, and a LOT of cigars! My hat goes off to my fellow newbs for their dedication to the cause!
Well done, gentlemen!

Gavin you did a great job with this. :thumbs:

Thanks, but the credit should go to:

Mobig

Nasty

NickC

Nashkicker

2K6TBSS

Gonnagal

Jam1173

Donzz

Bigmanfromou

B.dawson

4Cbln3

Pugman1943

Wisco

Par 3 Cigars

:Monty:

T2p

Thechenman

GreggJ77

DirtyDave

Golfanatic

CollegeStu

Sigar_Zealot

Klipsch

Targeting Pod acquiring new data- sensors indicate the traces of Ben Gay, Prune Juice, and Just for Men hair coloring- systems triangulating coordinates for pending launch.......... more data to follow.......

Them FOGs thought they were big and bad. Heck the last one I hit hasn't been heard from since. I think it is safe to declare to newbs victorious!:thumbs:

Them FOGs thought they were big and bad. Heck the last one I hit hasn't been heard from since. I think it is safe to declare to newbs victorious!
thumbs-up.gif

You think this is over?? Over? Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor??????

Here I am minding my business. My only recommendation for the future is to never bring a knife to a gunfight, Nick. I didn't realize I was a "fog", but thank you for the very nice selection. Time for USPS to assign a new carrier 'cause we lost our current one after the ordinance exploded prematurely. Watch your six! :D

Just trying to show appreciation for all you guys do. With out members like you, this forum wouldn't be possible. I must say though it seems the selection of smokes from this round of newbs was great!! Good job newbs!!!

I will say this to you and MU Mike...... BRING IT YOU OLD BASTAGES!!!!!

Targeting Pod acquiring new data- sensors indicate the traces of Ben Gay, Prune Juice, and Just for Men hair coloring- systems triangulating coordinates for pending launch.......... more data to follow.......
Target acquired- missile away- CD# LC566407456US

Things seem a little quiet lately and since I'm neither a newbie nor a FOG...look out on both sides.

Sometimes it's good to have no allegiances.

Target acquired- missile away- CD# LC566407456US

Someone clearly gave you some bad intel. I don't know who confused me for someone worthy of being bombed in this little skirmish, but hell I'm still a newbie myself.

In all seriousness, thank you so much for the package. The cigar were great, but the other gift in there truly humbles me. For you to think enough of me to send me a symbol of you, and what you are over there doing for me, and this country, really touched me. Thank you for all you are doing, and for the amazing gift.

:writes down:

"Brent is a FOG, do not mouth off at him anymores..."

:laugh: JK, excellent hit Salukis, I heard ALLLLLL about it yesterday! He called me like, 15 times... :laugh:

:writes down:

"Brent is a FOG, do not mouth off at him anymores..."

:laugh: JK, excellent hit Salukis, I heard ALLLLLL about it yesterday! He called nudged me like, 15 times... :laugh:

Fixed it. YW.

<insert obvious joke about Jon being bi-curious>