• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

do ISOM's come in bundles?

Nope - Hint #1: cropss out all Peppin cigars... :whistling:

Hint #2: I'm smoking one of the other fine cigars from the line. One that is VERY difficult to find (OR as well). Too bad none of you are here, or you'd get it right away!!!

...people will be kicking themselves when they learn what it is I'm offering...
Ashton VSG Robusto OR or "VSG Rounds"

Arturo Fuente Anejo #77 or Anejo Sharks.

One can only hope.

The only Cuban cigars I buy in bundles are Reloba (sp?) that come in a paper wrapped bundle for a few pesos.

Tehnically Cuban cigars in cabinets are bundled cigars, many of them without bands. YMMV

My friend did say they were cuban and that his dad buys them in bundles ... that was all the information I was given. Not sure they wanted to disclose their source in detail. Considering I've only smoked a few cubans of smaller ring sizes, the one I smoked was better, but not better then a Cohiba Siglo XI I've had a few month's back.

Tat's what are those? Is that a new brand :rolleyes: :sign: :sign: :laugh: JK

Are these the ones with the dark wrapper in the Swarovski crystal top boxes. Yummmm! :love: :laugh:

My friend did say they were cuban and that his dad buys them in bundles ... that was all the information I was given. Not sure they wanted to disclose their source in detail. Considering I've only smoked a few cubans of smaller ring sizes, the one I smoked was better, but not better then a Cohiba Siglo XI I've had a few month's back.

Tat's what are those? Is that a new brand :rolleyes: :sign: :sign: :laugh: JK

Are these the ones with the dark wrapper in the Swarovski crystal top boxes. Yummmm! :love: :laugh:

Aren't those the RE for Cancun? :laugh: