• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Do you drink energy drinks?

Do you drink energy drinks (ie: Monster, 5Hr, Nos, Red Bull, etc)?

• Yes

Votes: 32 47.1%
  • No

Votes: 36 52.9%

• Total voters
I being a Mountain Dew Aficionado, love me a nice can of AMP... Just a wired version of my favorite soda... :whistling:

The one and only time I tried to drink a RedBull, I felt like my heart was gonna beat outta my chest. Caffeine can do that to me sometimes as well....Not a fan.

I drank a Red Bull once, smoked a cigar, and took a nap. So much for energy drinks.......:p

I regularly drink blue Monsters, and the newer Zero Carb one. Tasty goodness.

The one and only time I tried to drink a RedBull, I felt like my heart was gonna beat outta my chest. Caffeine can do that to me sometimes as well....Not a fan.

Agreed. Excess caffeine will make me feel that way too. I made the mistake of drinking one of the 710ml cans before writing an exam. I normally don't buy ones that size, but my co-worker was going to the local 7-11 and offered to get me something. They were out of the regular cans so he got me the mega-monster.

There used to be a member here that offered up some energy supplements and libido pills. I asked for some, but they never came through. Since then I've had no interest. Wonder what happened to that guy? :whistling:

I find cocaine to be much more effective. The social aspects of doing a bump or two in the bathroom stall are far superior to standing around with a giant can in your hand.:sign:

Where's Tony with the Joose?

(For the record, coffee does me just fine when I need a little pick me up. The other drinks make me feel like my heart is going to explode.)

Probably more then I should... I try to stick to the zero carb/calorie ones though.

Red Bull is good when you are too much of a wuss to handle a real drink. Red Bull makes everything taste like Red Bull. You could pee in the glass and mix it with RB and probably not notice.

Scotch works for me.YMMV.

I love the green (original) Monster. The refrigerated vending machine at work has them sometimes (normally $2.25). Thursday is dollar day so I'm always hitting that first thing to buy out all the stock - can't find Monster ANYWHERE for that price!

It's great with vodka too (any kind).

I don't drink it unless I am on a long drive, but 5 Hr is the only one that does not hype me and make my heart race (which I don't need since I am in afib all the time).

Ken

I buy RedBull by the case ever since my free supply stopped when I left RedBull. I get a small discount that helps lighten the punch to the wallet.

24 12oz can case / $58 shipped to my door = $2.41 a pop. You find them elsewhere for $3+, the pennies all add up though. ;)

Oh, and that's bi-monthly guys.