• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Do You Have A Blackberry?

GDeAngelo

Any of you guys use blackberry chat? If you do what's your pin?

31D2FC16

-Gianni-

I've had this thing for about 3 months, and I didn't even know that there was a blackberry chat.....go figure.

I've had this thing for about 3 months, and I didn't even know that there was a blackberry chat.....go figure.

It's like an enhanced aim. It uses only blackberry server. It is fast. There is no limit to text. You can send with the enter key. I like using it.

-Gianni-

I actually use the Yahoo Messenger app on my BB. It is a seamless transition between BB and laptop/desktop while I am in a conversation. The contact on the other end has no indication that I am on a handheld.

If you guys are looking for a place to chat why not just make a irc chatroom?

win mobile devices support is (zsirc) so does windows (mirc) and it allows a big chatroom as well as private conversations. iphone (idk? i'd assume yes)

win mobile devices support is (zsirc) so does windows (mirc) and it allows a big chatroom as well as private conversations. iphone (idk? i'd assume yes)

What is 'IRC"?

Come the end of July, I'll have lots of blackberries, if the bears don't get 'em first.. Mmm Mmm, blackberry pie.

Doc.

What is 'IRC"?

Internet Relay Chat.

Indeed. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Relay_Chat

Basically it's multiplayer notepad.(had to say it) Great for general active talk for forum communities.

Im not all that up to date on all the features but I do have a curve. Is that the blackberry messenger icon in my apps menu? Do I have to have a sep media plan to use it? I just have the voice plan and text messaging right now.

Im not all that up to date on all the features but I do have a curve. Is that the blackberry messenger icon in my apps menu? Do I have to have a sep media plan to use it? I just have the voice plan and text messaging right now.

I work for Sprint. I still don't understand how some people get away without having a data plan. What blackberry do you have and with who?

-Gianni-