• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Do you Homebrew?

CigarInspector

Hedonist.
Just wondering if anyone on here is an active homebrewer? I have had a few friends that are homebrewers and they have had some great fun building home systems, which can brew up to 16 gallon batches of the perfect brew. They have brewed multiple styles and have had a great time doing it.  Nice to enjoy a good home brewed beer and hand rolled cigar together.  Anyone homebrewing anything?

I know there are some brewers on CP but I'm not one of them.  Perhaps in the future, but right now I just can't justify the start up costs and labor when I'm lucky enough to live in a city where any number of great brews are either on the shelves or at dozen or so local breweries.

I have about 20 batches under my belt.  Some good some stellar.  Right now though the brew kit is in storage as I am between homes.  Funny thing is I am not a big beer drinker.....but I get the enjoyment out of creating recipes and sharing with friends.  There are a few of us on here, but we don't post a ton anymore.  When the new house gets done I will probably break out the kettle again and try a new recipe I have been working on.