• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Do you keep your light cigars seperate from your maduros?

WTF is up with the nOObs acting like asses lately?? Oh, nevermind, I forgot it's summertime.

Your name is bruce lol

You c*cksuckin' son of a bitch. Bruce is a nice fuggin' guy dammit.

I'm glad this degenerate f*ck is banned, so I don't have to meet this foolish boy in person now...

Might shoot at you with his Ga-Lock.

I don't know about the Glock there boss, but definitely some rounds flyin'!

I normally don't like to lash out and whatnot at idiots, because it's JUST the damn internet, and I've got much bigger fish to fry in the working scheme of things.

But to call out and childlishly insult a good-to-go fella like Bruce who does nothing but good on here, just pissed me off.

/back to zen-like warrior state.....NOW!

Your name is bruce lol

You c*cksuckin' son of a bitch. Bruce is a nice fuggin' guy dammit.

I'm glad this degenerate f*ck is banned, so I don't have to meet this foolish boy in person now...

Might shoot at you with his Ga-Lock.

I don't know about the Glock there boss, but definitely some rounds flyin'!

I normally don't like to lash out and whatnot at idiots, because it's JUST the damn internet, and I've got much bigger fish to fry in the working scheme of things.

But to call out and childlishly insult a good-to-go fella like Bruce who does nothing but good on here, just pissed me off.

/back to zen-like warrior state.....NOW!
You tryin to score brownie points with Bruce, Jon? If so, you just got double points for this last post! :laugh:

You tryin to score brownie points with Bruce, Jon? If so, you just got double points for this last post! :laugh:

You're fuggin' with my state Brian!! That's it, I'm flying to NC to come bust down your door... :sign:

I'm just trying to score enough points to get the "Jonesy Brownie Points" merit badge.... Sneaky bastage, you're up in the 10,000 range dammit! :love:

image_6528303.jpg

The least you guys could have done is lead this guy on until Friday.