• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Do You Know Of Any Unusual Last Names?

I went to school with a girl named Kandy Kane. What were her parents thinking? ???

I went to school with a girl named Kandy Kane. What were her parents thinking? ???

Probably the same thing the parents of a girl I went to school with we're thinking.

Last name Hyde first name Jekyll middle name Anne....No I'm not making it up.

I knew a Coleen Caine .. Her nick name was CO-CAINE..LOL!! Because she was white as snow..and could well you know!! rhymes with slow..!! :whistling:

I{ve got you all beat....I knew a guy in college his last name was Hemp...ready for this??? First name...Herb..really! His parents must have been 60's flower children. First time I heard his name called Herb Hemp. I almost lost it!

Wife has a coworker named Dieanne, parents named her after what they wanted her to do. Also at work I ran into a Nosmoking, but he pronounced it Nos Mocking. Mother could not think of a name and was under the influence of something when he was born. Do you think. So she saw the sign in the hospital and thought it would be original. Another was Henry Koch, do not call him Harry he made that quite clear.

Growing up, knew a guy in my hometown named Hiney Peter. He didn't like to be called Harry, either.

Also went to school with a guy named Justin Case. His parents were cruel people.

I went to a camp with a kid named Richard B. Long. His nickname?

Dick B. Long!

I went to school with a girl named Jenna Butts that not funny but her parents named her little brother Harry...

At the Atlanta airport I was waited on by this really slow waitress at the sandwich shop. She just didn't seem to care at all about anything, and she moved like a sloth. As I was waiting (interminably) for her to ring me up, I noticed her name tag: "Laconia"

I've always thought it perfect.

Sorry, it was first name, not a last.

My wife's maiden name is Magaha. I also have a good friend by the name of George George. We call him double G, G square, and GG

....my dad told me he went to high school with a girl named "Nina Clock". I called BS so he showed me his yearbook. Lost that bet....

A friend of mine had a layer buddy by the name of Richard Small. Apparently he was comfortable with being called Dick Small. Back in my engineering days, I used a headhunter by the name of Peter Cotton, as in Peter Cotton Tail. I also remember the name Dick Trickle but cannot place the person.

Wilkey

A friend of mine had a layer buddy by the name of Richard Small. Apparently he was comfortable with being called Dick Small. Back in my engineering days, I used a headhunter by the name of Peter Cotton, as in Peter Cotton Tail. I also remember the name Dick Trickle but cannot place the person.

Wilkey
He was a NASCAR driver. Slightly famous. The is also a guy that broadcast name Jack Aroot. Not sure if that was how he spelled it.

Back in the day when The Love Connection was there was a contestant named Tim Faggot ???

I went to high school with a guy named Jeff Feeler. His dad's name was Richard, and he went by Dick, but he was a very scary looking ex-marine, so nobody every tried joking about it.

I served in the Navy with Frank Space. Yep, it always seemed like his brain was in a different zip code. However, I'd recon Hell if he had my back.

The guy that lives next to my father-in-law is named Harry Pitts.

I used to work with a woman named Emma Dick (she was too).