• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

DO YOU NEED OPUS!

JOE.M.

The biggest pair you have ever seen!
My local guy has 10 boxes!! He will have a site up as of the first of the year but gave me the OK to do this!

Robusto $11.80
Double Corona $16.35
Super belicoso $12.95
Reserva D Chateau $14.15
Perfection #4 $9.30

Fuente has raised the prices {he showed me the invoice to prove it} and has given him permission to sell with no limit! When you call let him know you are from CigarPass.com and that you read my post. He will ship anywhere and takes all major credit cards! He also carries almost every major brand and sells everything at MSRP so if you are looking for singles he will hook you up!! :thumbs: He was just opening the boxes so they are fully stocked!!

Monte's > 505-881-7999

Ask for Lawrence Monte or his Father {sorry did not get his name}

Please let me know if you call.

JOE.M. said:
My local guy has 10 boxes!! He will have a site up as of the first of the year but gave me the OK to do this!

Robusto $11.80
Double Corona $16.35
Super belicoso $12.95
Reserva D Chateau $14.15
Perfection #4 $9.30

Fuente has raised the prices {he showed me the invoice to prove it} and has given him permission to sell with no limit! When you call let him know you are from CigarPass.com and that you read my post. He will ship anywhere and takes all major credit cards! He also carries almost every major brand and sells everything at MSRP so if you are looking for singles he will hook you up!! :thumbs: He was just opening the boxes so they are fully stocked!!

Monte's > 505-881-7999

Ask for Lawrence Monte or his Father {sorry did not get his name}

Please let me know if you call.
Looks like MSRP is up a buck or so. But, hey.........not too bad.

Thanks for the lead a$$man. Just may have to pull the trigger on some of those.

M. Gipson

You get a 10% discount from the listed prices because you're purchasing out of state, too...

Someone better be takin' care of me at Xmas!! ... :sneaky:

Who's yer buddy! :thumbs:

Thanks loads; just ordered 5 of everything. That's all he'd let me have, but that's fine. Once again, appreciate it very much. Thanks, mbut47