• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Do you remember Super Mario Bros?

Classic!! Felt like I had the ol controller back in my hand! lol I've still got the original console and games. I may have to pull them out and re-live some old memories!!

Awesome, I bought my 13 year old son a Nintendo unit on ebay and thats all he plays is MARIO! His Wii and xbox just sit there, the game is a classic!

Awesome, I bought my 13 year old son a Nintendo unit on ebay and thats all he plays is MARIO! His Wii and xbox just sit there, the game is a classic!

Wow that is really cool. I wonder if my kids in the future will take to the classic game systems I have kept through the years. I'd like to think they would, but new games look so good now.

LOL that was sweet! man that was the first game sys i had. I rember having to work for my parents for a month to get that thing. I think i was in 4th grade at the time.

That was awesome. It was the 1st vidoe game I ever played as a little kid...and I bet I still remember all the secrets...old school games were the best.

lol my first game was pong game system was called telstar then combat and duck hunt on atari.

lol my first game was pong game system was called telstar then combat and duck hunt on atari.

PONG! That is true retro, I still have mine, and it hooked to the screws in the back of the TV, before coax cable even existed.

That video was super great, I have not had a laff like that in a while. Thanks for the smile this morning.

Tim

Ours wasn't *just* Pong, it was tennis and half a dozen other games by putting the mylars over the screen....

Then I want on to my fisrt computer (and computer games) the Colecovision Adam, all before and without hard drives and floppy disk drives (only a magnetic tape drive and a little adapter that allowed it to play Atari Cart games in addition to the Buck Rogers Tape game.)