• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Do your kids enjoy The High School Musical? NSFW

I hadn't planned on watching the movie... But now, perhaps. :whistling:

from what i heard.. that's not her, and doesnt look like her

I have no idea what she looks like

18....I haven't been there since just after Alice Cooper sang about it <sigh>

It was reported she was 16 when she took that picture, and that's why all the popular tabloid sites yanked the photo.

I have seen the movie too many times since I have 4 children under 15. I want to see the blond gal naked too is shee over 18? I bet Disney isn't real happy with that photo. :rolleyes:

I have seen the movie too many times since I have 4 children under 15. I want to see the blond gal naked too is shee over 18? I bet Disney isn't real happy with that photo. :rolleyes:

She's over eighteen now, I doubt she was eighteen when she made the sex tape. That's right, I said sex tape. It seems that these photos are just still shots taken from a sex tape.
Vanessa Hudgens' Erotic Clip Appears Online

September 10, 2007 05:17:46 GMT
by Maxine Green

Still on Vanessa Hudgens' nude photo scandal, it was spilled that more exposed photos and a sex video are out there waiting to be discovered. The photos are allegedly the stills of the video.

A source said that the footage and the photos were sent to Vanessa's one-time co-star Drake Bell way before she was famous. Bell's representative Jill Fritzo released a statement that Bell "says he never received those photos".

However, Vanessa has a bigger issue to worry about, the sex video. A forty-five second clip that is predicted taken by a phone-camera has now erupted online dubbed 'Open Me First'.

The clip shows Vanessa sitting in front of a Christmas tree wearing only a Santa hat, pasties to cover her breasts and a red thong with mistletoe decoration. Slowly Vanessa took off her 'attributes' one by one and murmured "I want Santa come up my chimney because I've been a good little girl this year.' at the end of her 'striptease'.

Bell is claimed to have received the video via e-mail but once again a rep denied the issue. "Drake never opened the video - first, last, or otherwise," said a representative. "He learned his lesson about opening email attachments, even from people he knows intimately."

Vanessa played Bell's girlfriend on his Nickelodeon show in 2006. She is currently dating her High School Musical co-star Zac Efron who has not made any statement regarding his girlfriend's controversial photos.

She's over eighteen now, I doubt she was eighteen when she made the sex tape. That's right, I said sex tape. It seems that these photos are just still shots taken from a sex tape.
Vanessa Hudgens' Erotic Clip Appears Online

September 10, 2007 05:17:46 GMT
by Maxine Green

Still on Vanessa Hudgens' nude photo scandal, it was spilled that more exposed photos and a sex video are out there waiting to be discovered. The photos are allegedly the stills of the video.

A source said that the footage and the photos were sent to Vanessa's one-time co-star Drake Bell way before she was famous. Bell's representative Jill Fritzo released a statement that Bell "says he never received those photos".

However, Vanessa has a bigger issue to worry about, the sex video. A forty-five second clip that is predicted taken by a phone-camera has now erupted online dubbed 'Open Me First'.

The clip shows Vanessa sitting in front of a Christmas tree wearing only a Santa hat, pasties to cover her breasts and a red thong with mistletoe decoration. Slowly Vanessa took off her 'attributes' one by one and murmured "I want Santa come up my chimney because I've been a good little girl this year.' at the end of her 'striptease'.

Bell is claimed to have received the video via e-mail but once again a rep denied the issue. "Drake never opened the video - first, last, or otherwise," said a representative. "He learned his lesson about opening email attachments, even from people he knows intimately."

Vanessa played Bell's girlfriend on his Nickelodeon show in 2006. She is currently dating her High School Musical co-star Zac Efron who has not made any statement regarding his girlfriend's controversial photos.

hahaha I read the same EXACT thing at another board... wonder if CLEAN minds think alike, dirty dog!!! LOL

too anyonoe without a sexually active conscience, she's a ho, and we will reap the bennies.

god love a digicam!!!!

god also love some cabernet!!!!

god hate me for posting while loving any of the above

but then again, god forgives!!!

woohooo!!! underage disney stars!

ok ok, i'm done thumpers.

Hey Matt, is that the new Brit pic the radio is talking about? Or one of the many previous? I think I am going to put together a coffee table book of Ms. Spears.....

I bet Disney isn't real happy with that photo.rolleyes:

I read they are giving her support, which was a shock after how quick they cut off Anne Hathaway, but that's also what Anne wanted.

Britney still looks like she's got a bald pug in a headlock. Eech. Damaged goods, to be sure.

B.B.S.