• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dodger fans suck, at least I used to think that....

Putz Mulligan

shhhhhh, cigar learning in process!
Don't think this will bring me over to the Dark Side.....but WOW!!!! WOW............uh, WOW!!!! All I could say was WTF?!! Even my wife was wondering what was going on.......when I told her it was from you she said, "See, not all of us Dodger fans are so bad". I had to laugh at that point because this time of year and with these circumstances I guess I couldn't agree more! :love:

You still spell your name incorrectly but I guess I can let that one go for a while!

Here is a photo taken from the other side of town:

4204795735_a77179fff6.jpg

Merry Christmas Charley and thank you for the generous gift bomb!

2117382334_41947e73ef.jpg

Ha! Nice hit Charley! :laugh:

Yeah, for being a Dodgers fan he's an alright guy! ;) Hrmm, speaking of Charley, where the heck is he? Charley! Let's have a smoke sometime soon, you are only a couple miles away after all! :D

I believe CharlEY lives near him. You live near me, you ghost.

Gotcha brother....!!!!

Hey, tell me something....how in hell do you have those two ornaments on the same tree (not to mention right next to each other) without them bursting into flames...!

Merry Christmas brother!

Hey Charles....we should hook up at Bo's for a smoke. Let me know when you have some time.