• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Does anyone have any empty boxes?

EricNord

I only have one shop in town (Las Cruces) and they do not have any empty boxes. I'm trying to start my coolidor and need some cigar boxes to help hold humidity. I will pay for shipping via Paypal.

Thanks
-Eric

I got tons of 'em but I'll be damned if I'll accept PayPal, I absoultely HATE that scumbag company and will avoid dealing with them at all costs.

EricNord said:
I only have one shop in town (Las Cruces) and they do not have any empty boxes. I'm trying to start my coolidor and need some cigar boxes to help hold humidity. I will pay for shipping via Paypal.

Thanks
-Eric
Hey!! Another New Mexican! :) Were the hell ya been since you signed up? I have a few but don't do the Pay Pal thing either.

Thanks for the replies. I didn't know Paypal would hit such a string. I can just as easily mail a check for shipping if anyone can send me enough boxes to help stabilize a 54qt coolidor.

Thanks,
-Eric

Hell, I've got stacks of them....

I'll send you some just send me a decent smoke in return... :D

If you need more LMK, I have some shelves I'd like to empty.

Sorry, just sent all my empties to my daughter in New Orleans. I am looking for full boxes, though. :p