• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Does anyone have pre-embargo Cubans in their collection?

Sounds like you need to go score one and find out hands on

There is a shop in Orlando that claims to sell pre-embargo Cubans. They run around $100+ a stick. I cannot vouch for the autheticity of the cigars in question. In that shop, I'd rather spend the money on other cigars I'm sure I'd like, but that's just my opinion.

A Co worker came in to my office yesterday with a cigar box and said "here add this to your collection" because I have a display of cuban boxes on the wall in my office. The box is a 1959 RyJ cuban box but its in some rough shape. I'll take some pics and post them up here tomorrow. No there was no cigars in the box... lol

Smokin'Sims said:
There is a shop in Orlando that claims to sell pre-embargo Cubans. They run around $100+ a stick. I cannot vouch for the autheticity of the cigars in question. In that shop, I'd rather spend the money on other cigars I'm sure I'd like, but that's just my opinion.
Where's the place at, I want to check it outtt!

insight said:
Same thinking as a big difference between a 2004 Sublime and a 2004 Jose Piedra. 

Don't be dissin' my favorite Cuban yardgar!  :p  

That reminds me . . . oh, wait, I don't do my own yardwork anymore.  Nevermind. 

~Boar