• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Does anyone remember Peter Stokkebye Churchill’s?

Hamp

Hello everyone! This is my first post apart from the introduction.

20ish years ago I used to get boxes of Peter Stokkebye Churchill’s. They were a very mild Dominican...probably Connecticut wrapper. I can only describe them as rich, smooth and buttery. A great morning cigar. The internet is full of Peter Stokkebye pipe tobacco but the cigars have evaporated.

I’m trying to find a substitute. So far the closest thing I’ve come on to is the JR alternative to Montecristo No.2 DR’s but they are just a bit sharper. Any ideas? Thanks!

Hello everyone! This is my first post apart from the introduction.

20ish years ago I used to get boxes of Peter Stokkebye Churchill’s. They were a very mild Dominican...probably Connecticut wrapper. I can only describe them as rich, smooth and buttery. A great morning cigar. The internet is full of Peter Stokkebye pipe tobacco but the cigars have evaporated.

I’m trying to find a substitute. So far the closest thing I’ve come on to is the JR alternative to Montecristo No.2 DR’s but they are just a bit sharper. Any ideas? Thanks!
Nope.

Might be...I haven’t seen one for at least 20 years and my memory is pretty much toast anymore. I just keep hoping that I’ll find a substitute.