• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Does size matter? NSFW

Some of my all time favorite fucks were red heads. Everyone single one was kinky and they were insatiable. I don't know if it is the red hair or what but I never had one that didn't perform like a champ.

I remember this one who after swallowing a load could tell you if you had meat, chicken or fish for dinner, is that talent or what? lol

My first wife was a redhead. You speak the truth. You forgot to mention that every signel goddamned one of them is loonier than a [insert very friggen' loony thing here]. I mean, I am a little bit unstable, but she was just off the friggen tracks. But a busty redhead still makes me twitch a bit.

Thanks for the red head, very nice selection in that store. Do you have the address?

Nice Humi!!! I wonder if there is a locker for me to store my stick in.....

Tim

Some of my all time favorite fucks were red heads. Everyone single one was kinky and they were insatiable. I don't know if it is the red hair or what but I never had one that didn't perform like a champ.

I remember this one who after swallowing a load could tell you if you had meat, chicken or fish for dinner, is that talent or what? lol

...You speak the truth. You forgot to mention that every signel goddamned one of them is loonier than a [insert very friggen' loony thing here].

TRUTH!!!

I'll take a box of those cigars... right about her crotch area!

Very nice, AVB!!!

Dirwood

Good thing she didn't turn around and ruin our ability to focus on all those fine cigars :whistling:

WOW!

I love it when they're on their toes. Thanks Ray! :thumbs:

Man, I should visit this place more often...

And here i was thinkin about how many places I could count out in PI....3.14..........

Melly :sign:

Now thats better than the picture wall at the B&M in Pittsburgh that I visted. Awesome

This shows the growth of the board, no Cigar Girl® ever has gotten 700+ views before. :0

I keep coming back to her.......

Tim