• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dominican trip coming up.

sack

'From man's sweat and God's love, beer came to be.
The DR is celebrating the cigar trade with a festival in Santiago, March 5th to the 7th, cigar tastings and rum and cigar pairings and visits to factories and farms. Some of the companies involved will be Davidoff, Tabadom, Matassa, Aurora, and General Cigar to name a few. On the 7th there will be a Gala Dinner Party where you can rub elbows with the best in the business. Damn shame the Fuentes aren't involved, but i've met them a few times already. One thing i'm looking forward to is the $300 box of cigars made especially for the event from all the companies involved. If you happen to be interested, go to procigar.org for more info.

This thread is useless without pics..... :sign:

Sounds like a great trip and i look forward to the pics upon your return......

The DR is celebrating the cigar trade with a festival in Santiago, March 5th to the 7th, cigar tastings and rum and cigar pairings and visits to factories and farms. Some of the companies involved will be Davidoff, Tabadom, Matassa, Aurora, and General Cigar to name a few. On the 7th there will be a Gala Dinner Party where you can rub elbows with the best in the business. Damn shame the Fuentes aren't involved, but i've met them a few times already. One thing i'm looking forward to is the $300 box of cigars made especially for the event from all the companies involved. If you happen to be interested, go to procigar.org for more info.

My wife and I are going. First time in the DR for us and we are looking forward to it.

I was trying to make this, but had too many scheduling issues. You guys enjoy yourselves out there and yes post plenty of pictures.

I was trying to make this, but had too many scheduling issues. You guys enjoy yourselves out there and yes post plenty of pictures.
I'll see what i can score Anthony, and i'll try to hook up with Don Shadow.

I've heard the DR is a beautiful place to visit. I just had a friend come back from a Davidoff event over there and the pictures he took were incredible.