• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Don Pepin Garcia Serie JJ Special

CigarPlace

Don Pepin Garcia Serie JJ has arrived at CigarPlace.

For a limited time I am taking $5 off our Internet best price, if you find a better price let me know and I will match or beat it. I have a limited amount in stock, PM to reserve your boxes or 4-Packs for shipment next Thursday. If your interested in the Blue label, let me know. Thanks.

Visit CigarPlace.biz to purchase.

Pepin Garcia Serie JJ Belicoso 4-Pack
Catalog No. 3150
$27.99 (Regular $32.99)
3150.jpg

Pepin Garcia Serie JJ Subllime 4-Pack
Catalog No. 3151
$33.99 (Regular $38.99)
3151.jpg

Pepin Garcia Serie JJ Salomon
Catalog No. 3152
$59.99 (Regular $64.99)
3152.jpg

Customer Service Guarantees:

2 Cigar Guarantee: We guarantee the freshness and quality of our products 100%. If after smoking 2 cigars, you are not completely satisfied we will exchange your product and we pay ALL shipping costs. Or we will refund your money including shipping.

Privacy and Security Guarantee: We have a secured website and encrypt all personal information we collect from you at the time of purchase. Tested by ControlScan for over 11,500 known website security vulnerabilities on a daily basis.

Shipping Guarantee: We ship all orders within 24 hours via USPS Priority Mail, 2-3 day shipping service includes Saturday. We will contact you if there is any order delay within 24 hours of purchase.

Best Price Guarantee: We guarantee we have the BEST prices on your favorite cigars, we will match any price on the net. Excludes specials, call us to get the best price, 1-800-913-0433

Julian
CigarPlace.biz

Yup, even his reg. price is a hell of a deal.

Doc

Must have been too good of a deal on the Salomon's - they are sold out - wonder if he has rain checks

Hello, please PM if you want to reserve some for next week. I will make my order on Monday based on what you guys are interested in, I can also get the Blue Label, I am taking preorders. Thanks.

Also, shipping for USPS Priority Mail(2-3 days) is $5.05 for the 4-Packs.

Julian

Must have been too good of a deal on the Salomon's - they are sold out - wonder if he has rain checks

Well after my first recent experiences with Tatuaje I had to see what else Don Pepin can do. Ordered the Sublime 4 pack. From the reviews I should be in for some special sticks. Cubanesque was used in one review of these.

Anyone have a moment to let me know what I might expect?

And thanks for the special CigarPlace! Look forward to ordering more through you!

Couldn't resist of the DPG I like the Serie JJ the best!

I have 1 of each on the way! :D

Hello, Salomon's ready for shipment today. Here is the link to order on our secured site or call me at 1-800-913-0433. Thanks.

Received my Belicosos today. Thanks for the super fast shipping!!!!

Thanks Julian!

Fast shipping, excellent packaging and...

this guy Don Pepin Garcia can make a cigar!

I don't think I need to try any more cigars, how could they get better? :D

Thanks again CigarPlace.biz for the service. I'll be ordering more again soon.

received my salomon's along with a box of la gloria's - great service - thanks