• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Don Pepin Garcia

surfish.dave

I don't think Don Pepin can make a bad stick.

Having a DPG day today. Started off with the Cuban Classic. Then went directly for the JJ Maduro. Gonna finish the day off with a Blue Label Lancero. 'Twas a great day indeed.

The weather in Jersey today was very nice. Sounds like you had a good time.

Good idea, Dave!

I did the same thing last weekend:
1) DPG Blue gifted from vortex
2) San Cristobal Fabuloso
3) DPG Serie JJ maduro

And the weather was terrific today. Went with a
Perdomo Reserve maduro yesterday, and today
an Avo LE07 gifted by Wilkey at the April 18th herf
at Mahogany.

Golf tomorrow, with choice of stick ytbd.

See you guys on Sat., 4pm ish... VACATION!!!

Chemyst :cool:

I disagree, I've had a few pepin sticks I didn't like, but then again, most of the stuff he makes is pretty good.
Scott

I've enjoyed everything I've tried from Don Pepin so far.

Those CC are a great great stick. If you can find 'em, try his El Rey de los Habnos line(red label), the corona size is delicious. Although not a DPG line I'll be hitting a Cojonu '06 later tonight.

Those CC are a great great stick. If you can find 'em, try his El Rey de los Habnos line(red label), the corona size is delicious. Although not a DPG line I'll be hitting a Cojonu '06 later tonight.
Actually, Pete Johnson and DPG worked together to create the Tatuaje line. I agree the ERDLH line is very tasty and the Corona is my favorite, too.

But I took a hiatus from Garcia whoredom today and enjoyed a wonderful Oliva O Robusto with a year of box age. Yummy! :thumbs:

Steve

Back