• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Don Salvatore glass top with external mounted hygrometer.

MrDCJSr

Hello all and thanks in advance for helping me with this issue. I have recently purchased this humidor and noticed the hygrometer wasn't keeping the correct reading when it was mounted on the front of the box. I looked in the box, and the hole that was made in the box was no where near the vents for the hygrometer to sense humidity. I carefully cleared away the wood blocking the vents but the reading stayed the same. I then took the hygrometer out, blocked the opening, and put it in the humidor along with another digital hygrometer. After a few hours both hygrometers had the same humidity reading. Am I doing something wrong when the hygrometer is mounted on the front of the humidor? Once again thanks for your suggestions.

Here are a few pictures so you can understand the situation. The numbers displayed are not actual because I have been doing other experiments which have fluctuated the read outs on the hygrometers.20181228_130150.jpg20181228_130724.jpg20181228_125150.jpg