• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Donated Cigars for the troops

uptown_isy

The Man Uptown
Is there anyone here actively serving in the military overseas that would like some cigars? I've normally got a list of guys requesting cigars, but for the first time in a while, I've got more cigars than troops waiting for them. If anyone here is serving, or if anyone here has a family member serving, let me know and I'll get them out. Right now, I've got one box to send, so the first person to post for them gets it. I'm waiting to hear back from someone else on this board to know if we can send the other box to his son. If not, there will be 2 boxes up. Otherwise, just this one. These were both purchased today by 2 different customers of mine. Thanks.

Israel

I got a brother in the Navy that ended up not getting his custom made humidor I got for him and his 25 RP 1990's. (USPS BLOWS) This would be awesome for him, I know he's sad about it and I don't have enough spare cash to hook him up again!!! Let me know Issy, you are a good man! :thumbs:

I got a brother in the Navy that ended up not getting his custom made humidor I got for him and his 25 RP 1990's. (USPS BLOWS) This would be awesome for him, I know he's sad about it and I don't have enough spare cash to hook him up again!!! Let me know Issy, you are a good man! :thumbs:

Then that's where it's going, bro. Thanks. PM me his full address and please be sure it's the right one, since I know they change from time to time. Also, I'll hook him up with some Rockys to replace those he lost...but they won't be 90s. We'll send him a bundle of Edge Sumatras.

Then that's where it's going, bro. Thanks. PM me his full address and please be sure it's the right one, since I know they change from time to time. Also, I'll hook him up with some Rockys to replace those he lost...but they won't be 90s. We'll send him a bundle of Edge Sumatras.

Is there a classier, red blooded American then Issy???

Is there a classier, red blooded American then Issy???

Yes...your brother.

I still need 2 addresses. First two ppl to post get them. Keep in mind that these must go overseas to someone who doesn't have direct, immediate contact with their family, and isn't in town on leave. Thanks.

Got a good smoking buddy of mine in Afghanistan on his third deployment. If there's still some spots open, I'm sure him and Soldiers would enjoy the smokes.

-John

Hey Isy,

I have got someone in mind. I have been meaning to email you since Wednesday to try and get something out to this one.

=Ben

Got a good smoking buddy of mine in Afghanistan on his third deployment. If there's still some spots open, I'm sure him and Soldiers would enjoy the smokes.

-John

PM me the info, John. I'll get it out today or tomorrow, depending on when you get that to me. Thanks.

Hey Isy,

I have got someone in mind. I have been meaning to email you since Wednesday to try and get something out to this one.

=Ben

PM it to me, Ben. Thank you.

We are done here....Thanks John and Ben.

I don't have any immediate family in the military at present, but have had in the past. I also appreciate the sacrifices that they make for all of us every day.

I'd just like to thank you for doing this.

This is sort of off topic but.....

If you have a loved one, friend, BOTL, etc. serving down range and you don't mind spending the extra cash for their gars.....ask them if there is a FedEx office on their base. I did 2 tours when I was in back in '03 and '04 and there was only the USPS that can take FOREVER! But after working there as a contractor in these past few years, there are actually FedEx offices all over the place. They are more reliable, faster, but naturally....a little more expensive. But might be worth looking into for somebody close to you that you might be sending higher priced sticks to.

Just an FYI

-Zach

Issy, thank you for being such a good guy. Far away ain't the place to be, but if ya gotta suffer, them good smokes go a long way. Thank you.