• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Donations for Tasman

Well here we are....4 more boxes off to the sand box today!! WooHoo!!

Since Dean has come in for a little R&R, our very own 'Lima Whisky' has stepped up to the plate. Thanks Chappy for being my 'go to' guy over there. I got three boxes headed your way plus one more for my good buddy Dougie. Just a side note, my wife packed a box this time, specifically for the ladies serving over there. They sometimes get overlooked and we like to try and send them a few niceties when we can.

On another note, I'd like to thank everyone that has participated in this venture (or 'adventure' as the case may be) for the last eight months or so. It has been a pleasure to do it. I've had help from countless people both locally and online. People have sent me cigars and other goods, some have just sent money. Either way, it all gets used and I know we have blessed many with our efforts.

Don, I appreciate your vision. Mike B., I appreciate you laying the groundwork and for setting the bar high enough to make it a challenge for me. Jim, I want to thank you for your collection box. And to all the rest of you who have donated, thanks for taking the time and making the effort. It has been a blast for me to be the point guy.

The last package I received was a Tupper-dore full of smokes from Jorel. Thanks John!! And I just got a note from ChiTown_Huck last night. He's sending a bunch to me next week. Thanks Brian!!

It will probably be a few weeks before we can do this again. I need time to re-stock. I am officially out of everything. I guess that's a good problem to have though. :thumbs:

So without further adieu,

OpFTH-021109001.jpg

OpFTH-021109008.jpg

OpFTH-021109010.jpg

Chappy,

....incoming!!