• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

DONE thread

The Buffs beat the Rams in a nailbiter...and my friend from H.S. got 2 snaps for Oklahoma State, 1/1 on competions, so that was fun to watch. :thumbs:

What a bizarre week, Michigan gets pummeled again, Auburn gets beat at home, the Ol' Bawl Coach beats the Dogs with his cock team. My team won, but looked awful in the 2nd 1/2, that oughta get some fire in their butt for the Tennessee game coming up this Saturday.

How did your team fare?

Longhorns looked sub-par first half but came out with something to prove in the second. 34 unanswered points in the second half. TCU didn't have one offensive touchdown. I think this victory should help out in the BCS considering we were one of two games between ranked opponets.

The Bulldogs sent the Cowboys home in shame! My first Georgia football experience was great! Next week: South Carolina. Athens is gonna' be rockin'!
See you at the Title Game!

You were saying? LOL

What a heck of a game by the South Carolina "D." Completely shut down the Dawg Offense. But we have LSU in two weeks at home, only time will tell!!!