• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Don't be fooled!

MrJerry

Your Coffee Guy!
Have you noticed on your Facebook feed that there are so many new online coffee companies popping up. 50% off your first order, free shipping on your first order, join our coffee of the month club and they all claim to have the "very best coffee in the world". Prices are a bit crazy as well, $16-$22 for a 12oz bag. I've even seen green beans for $12 lb. People have lost their minds!
Killer Beans has been around since 1999 and I've seen more than my share of these one shot wonders come and go. Stick with what you know, stay with proven quality and expect great customer service...that's Killer Beans!
51-halfpound.jpg

Pssst....hey....new guys...?? Buy these beans with confidence; this is good stuff. I've got no 'dog in the fight' other than being a very happy customer. Working from home 95% of the time and my wife and I have really been enjoying our daily press of Jerry's beans...!!

Amazing beans. I'm partial to the electric chair espresso! But they're all fantastic!

We're fond of the Brazilian Bombshell beans, but have had most of them and they're all on the money.

Hey Jerry,

I click on your link and it takes me to a Bluehost page. Any idea what's up? I don't do FB, so how can I get up with ya? PM if ya have a minute. Thanks, brother.

Floyd T

Hey Jerry,

I click on your link and it takes me to a Bluehost page. Any idea what's up? I don't do FB, so how can I get up with ya? PM if ya have a minute. Thanks, brother.

Floyd T
Site is indeed back up and working! Give it a try....www.killerbeans.com