• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

"Don't Need a Reason to Have a Pass" Pass

vewyphishy

The Original Smoking Fish
Reaction score
As the title suggests, I don't need to have a reason to have a pass... or do I? Well, in this case... I do. :D

Tomorrow, I begin classes towards an MBA degree at my undergrad stomping ground... UT. I've been out of school for over a year now. Can't say this won't be a change of pace, but I'm looking forward to it.

Anyways, in honor of this occasion, I'm going to have a little pass. Nothing big and nothing fancy... just an old fashion box pass. No, there won't be any cameras or pictures... although I do have one remaining disposable camera left from the last Pic Pass. Maybe I'll just toss it in. Who knows.

Rules:
Who needs stinkin' rools? There are just 2 things to remember - FAIR and FUN. Seems easy enough.

Starting sticks:
1. Cohiba Esplendido ISOM
2. Cohiba Siglo III ISOM - dixie :thumbs:
3. ERDM Choix Supreme ISOM
4. QdO Corona ISOM - stogieman :thumbs:
5. Partagas 898V ISOM - rnccen :thumbs:
6. Upmann Mag 46 ISOM
7. Bolivar Royal Corona ISOM - dixie :thumbs:
8. SLR Serie A ISOM - Wascal :thumbs:
9. AF Hemingway Classic Maduro
10. Zino Platinum Grand Master or Low Rider - dixie :thumbs:
11. AF Anejo 55
12. Ashton VSG Tres Mystique
13. Padron Anniversary 1964 Exclusivo Natural
14. Dunhill Esplendido (in a coffin) - rnccen :thumbs:
15. AF Opus X Petit Lancero - stogieman :thumbs:
16. AVO Belicoso (5+ years old)
17. Cohiba Siglo VI (9-03) ISOM
18. Opus X Perfecxion X
19. RyJ Churchill ISOM - dixie :thumbs:
20. DC Maximus Churchill No. 2
21. CAO Italia Ciao - dixie :angry: - LOL!
22. RyJ Ex. No. 4 '00 ISOM
23. Partagas Lusitania '01 ISOM
24. AVO Damaine Robusto
25. Partagas Limited Reserve Royale - Wascal :thumbs:
26. Montecristo #2 '00 ISOM
27. Bolivar Corona Gigantes '98 ISOM
28. Upmann Mag 46 '03 ISOM
29. Padron Anniversary 1964 Torpedo Mad
30. Ashton VSG Sorcerer

Participants:
1. Stogieman - Florida - Done!
2. rnccen - Florida - Done!
3. Dixieland - North Carolina - Done!
4. Wascal - Virginia - Done!
5. monte - New Jersey - On Deck!
6. CCat - Connecticut
7. moki - New York

Thanks. :thumbs:

Cooler weather is here, it's time to pass. Add me to the list if you'll have me.

Mike

Since the interest is predominantly on the east coast, I think in the best interest of time, the pass will just make its rounds there. Servebig and Browndevil... I hope you two don't mind. However if you do... well, tough sh*ts. :p

Kidding!

One other thing, with a couple of guys in the Florida area, I think it may be best until we're sure everything is even keel before proceeding. Safety of our brothers is far more important than a pass. Once I get word that everyone is safe and dry, we'll get this party started. :thumbs:

With that said, everyone check in via PM with your snailers. Thanks!

darn, just as I'm looking to get back in the pass mode, I missed a good one.

Good luck on the pass and more importantly, good luck in school.

obtw, I am on the east coast.....hint, hint. :D

To stogieman: thanks for lookin out for your bro....

Enjoy and have fun.

Well, I'm checkin' in after loosing our power around 4:30 Saturday morning and not gettin' it back till today (Monday) around 2:30 in the afternoon. Not much damage for us, a little flloding and lost a couple of major limbs off of some trees around. Some of mu buds didn't fair so well, especially on the coast. Anyway, I'm ready depending on what Hurricane Ivan is up to now..... :lookup: :0 ???

By the way, sorry Frank on not sending you a message about this pass.

Alright, box is ready to hit the road. I've been playing around with the order and weather-permitting, this is what it'll be.

1. Stogieman - Florida
2. rnccen - Florida
3. Dixieland - North Carolina
4. Wascal - Virginia
5. monte - New Jersey
6. CCat - Connecticut
7. moki - New York

If need be, the order can be reversed. We'll just have to keep an eye on the storms until then. I'll ship it out Wednesday. Lets cross our fingers and hope for some better weather. I don't think Florida needs anymore rain. :)

Wooooo Hoooooo, It's definitely Pee Pee dance time....... :D :thumbs: :p
Hopefully I get it Friday and I can get it out by Saturday morning. If I receive it on Saturday and Ivan hits on Sunday, I might be holding it and extra day or two. Fingers crossed. :thumbs:

With the possibilty of Ivan hitting Fl. (I hope not) perhaps north to south would work better.

That what I was thinking too. What's the predicted path right now? I read that it may head through the gulf and miss a direct hit on Florida.

I was thinkin' the same as well that North to South may be better idea since Ivan does not have a specific path. I just keep my fingers crossed that we miss this one..... :0 :thumbs: ???