• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

"Don't Need a Reason to Have a Pass" Pass

Agreed. They're predicting landfall in 4 days... maybe. ???

I'll start this pass up north and work its way down.

G'luck to all of you Floridians.

Doesn't matter which route this pass takes now. :p :lookup:

vewy & fast are now going to hold off so that their passes don't interfere with one another ;) :p :D :sign:

They'll both stare at each other for about two years :sign:

"You send your out"
"No, you first"
"Nope, I said YOU go first"
"I don't wanna go first, YOU send yours, then I'll send mine"

And so on, and so on..........

Sorry. Unlike Fast, I will actually get this pass out very soon... like tomorrow soon. :p

Seriously.

Stop laughing.

B*stards.

:sign:

Box is going out at lunch. The order will stay the same... south to north. :thumbs:

anyone PM Dave to move this to "in progress" ?

Duh, thats my job. :)

PM being sent now.

(Thanks for the reminder)

Moved to [Cigar Passes In Progress] as requested.

Dave ;)

vewyphishy said:
Sorry. Unlike Fast, I will actually get this pass out very soon... like tomorrow soon. :p

Seriously.

Stop laughing.

B*stards.

So Phish, did you get this baby off yet cause my neighbors are startin' to look at me kinda funny sittin' here for the past two days by the mail box...... :D :thumbs: :p

stogieman said:
vewyphishy said:

Seriously.

Stop laughing.

B*stards.

So Phish, did you get this baby off yet cause my neighbors are startin' to look at me kinda funny sittin' here for the past two days by the mail box...... :D :thumbs: :p
LOL! It went out Thursday afternoon after a 2nd rebox. Should be there Monday.

:thumbs:

I was just gonna ask you for the tracking number cause I'm out of beer now and it's damn lonely out here at the mail box at 5:42 in the morning. Not a sign yet brother, let me know...... :D :thumbs: :p

The Box is here and I let it rest last night. I will do my Put & Takes this evening and get this baby out early Saturday morning....... :D :thumbs: :p

Awesome! I hope the cigars survived the long trip in decent condition. :thumbs: