• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Don't take it the wrong way... but unless I know you.

Wurm

Bratwurst and Beer
Not being an asshole (well not anymore than usual) but if we haven't had any contact or know each other in real life, I won't be adding you to my friends list.

I consider everyone here a "friend" but the friends list is reserved for people I've come to know and had personal contact with during my years here.

Not saying I won't add you later, but for now thats just the way it is.

Shawn

Not being an asshole (well not anymore than usual) but if we haven't had any contact or know each other in real life, I won't be adding you to my friends list.

I consider everyone here a "friend" but the friends list is reserved for people I've come to know and had personal contact with during my years here.

Not saying I won't add you later, but for now thats just the way it is.

Shawn

That's the way I feel. I've never added anyone to my list ever. Even my closest friends here. I never prevented anyone from adding me to theirs before the last forum upgrade, but after that if someone added me to theirs it showed them in my profile as well.

I had to put a block on all friend request in my settings to stop it. I just prefer to look at everyone here as my friend like Shawn does. Even if we don't converse or interact really at all.

FRIENDS FRIENDS FRIENDS!
Friend? Phil, I'll be there for you. When the rain starts to fall, I'll be there for you. And you will be there for me too...

Not being an asshole (well not anymore than usual)
That's what I look for in a friend!

An asshole?

If ever there was an opportunity for a link...
whistling.gif

I just checked and the only person in this thread on my friends list is Gary, how fucked up is that?

Hmmm I just added everyone in this thread but accidentally removed jfields. Don't worry john, we are still friends...I will square this away with management

Hmmm I just added everyone in this thread but accidentally removed jfields. Don't worry john, we are still friends...I will square this away with management

:laugh:

Thanks for the gut busting laugh Phil! I just got your friend request you dick (still laughing).

I think I'm in the wrong thread...I thought this was where SPIVY was teaching us to beware of shady sellers...

....sorry Squishy :rolleyes:

Back