• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Double-Duty Flashlight.

I wonder if that would be classifed as an SBR or an AOW or both.

that is bad a$$, reminds me of a MP5K that comes in the briefcase

Hey, that's kinda cool. I just wonder if someone's gonna shoot their hand when they spring into action, attempt to grab that front mini-broomstick handle, and go *BANG!* and shoot their monkey-spanker! :0 :sign:

Slick idea though... Thanks for sharing! :)

I've seen that video before, even the wife said she wants one!

Thats hot :cool: :thumbs:

Woah, now that is slick. Wonder the price point, eh? I'm going to have to watch for people carrying toolbox sized black things into clubs, now.

I wonder if that would be classifed as an SBR or an AOW or both.

Well, if its a machine pistol its neither, its a machine gun and unless you are a dealer, LEO, or Mil, we can't have one :( since its obviously made post 1986.

If its a semi only, then I would guess it would be considered an SBR. Regardless of it folding up, its a short barreled rifle, due to the shoulder stock and vertical front grip. Now if it was capable of firing in the closed position, it would be an AOW.

considering its built on a glock pistol upper, i don't see the point of it unless it was full auto capable. If its not full auto, the pistol is smaller, just as accurate, etc. I'll stick to my Surefire 6p (with LED conversion) and Glock 20 unless I need to break out one of the bigger badder sticks.. Then its Surefire M3 Combatlight and suppressed short barreled rifle AR15. ???

edit to add: If it was full auto, It'd be mother F'n B to the A. I'd definitely sport that on a walk with Fido.

It is a very cool concept. :cool:

I still think it would be quicker to draw my Glock from my IWB (in-waist-band) holster.