• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

DoubleTree HERF- Anyone Interested, Next Thursday?

B.HOBS

I intend to live forever. So far, so good.
Hey everyone,

Just want to gauge interest in getting together next Thursday for a HERF at the usual DoubleTree....weather is still fantastic so we should take advantage!!!

DoubleTree Monrovia
Where: By the Pool
Time: Thursday, Sept. 8th @ 7pm-ish...
Who: ALL YOU BASTIGES.

Lets get a couple more in before the end of the summer. I haven't done anything lately because of work conflicts...

-Billy

Gavin and I got together for a quick smoke yesterday and discussed an inland invasion.
So put us down as penciled in at this point. I'll know if I can ink it in after the weekend.

This sounds like fun, trekking from the SouthBay up to Monrovia will be out of the norm but worth it.

I will have some beer with me for all to imbibe, that is of course if you like craft brews. (Wedding reception leftovers)

I will definitely try this one since I missed the last few. I'm supposed to drove my sister to LAX the next morning at 8 am so I will see if this will work.

From Murrieta to Monrovia to Coachella to LAX. Ew.

Depends...are you bringing good stuff like Miller Lite and Schlitz? :laugh:

I'll one up you, I've got cases of these babies ready for you thirsty manses.
amd_zima.jpg

I will definitely try this one since I missed the last few. I'm supposed to drove my sister to LAX the next morning at 8 am so I will see if this will work.

From Murrieta to Monrovia to Coachella to LAX. Ew.

According to your post, she's already at LAX :D

Sooooooo.....I have been put on 12am-8am shifts at work this week...would anyone be upset with pushing this a week???? I dont want to push it if everyone is coming out though....

My Daughter has softball practice. Looks like she will be having practice every Thursday for the season. Since I help...
it's only temporary.

Sooooooo.....I have been put on 12am-8am shifts at work this week...would anyone be upset with pushing this a week???? I dont want to push it if everyone is coming out though....

I wouldn't mind the push Billy. I've been reassigned to the Detective Bureau so I get off at 5 pm now (ha ha yeah right) so making the trip should be a go depending on gas. It's been too long brother.

I'm cool with pushing it back, it will be good to see you guys again.

Damn it!.....................I guess I can wait another week.

Ok, then next Thurday it is! Thanks guys, I am sorry my work screwed this up....

Ok....so what's up.....are you knuckleheads showing up tomorrow or will I be sitting there all by myself?

Lets get a count of who all is in...I'm still working midnight shifts, but Ill make it if y'all are gonna show up!!!