• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

DoubleTree HERF?

I'M IN. :thumbs:

I get off work in Long Beach around 7:30 so I expect to be tardy but not too late.

Lets make it official. I will be there maybe a little after 7:30 or so, depending on traffic out there. See you guys there! :thumbs:

Just got home from Mexico. 4 glorious days of Pacifico, tacos, and 3 to 4 sticks a day. I'm out...

You gents have fun!

Awesome HERF last night...albeit with one missing staple...Rod! Wish you coulda' been out there man!
It was a great turnout, we had a group of about 10 guys. And Adrian showed up!!!! He has been a busy man, thats why we havent seen him on the boards too much. We had some good laughs, abundant conversation, beers, and cigars. I even got to bore people with cycling talk!! :laugh: Great times!

Looking forward to the next one gentlemen!

I really want to make it out there for one or more of these, Thursdays are really tough for me though. One of these days for sure.

Good times last night, I will post pictures of the magic stick from last night later... Rod we missed you....

Great to see you back on, Adrian!!! :thumbs: