• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

DPG El Centurion

Franco593

I received the new Cigar Aficionado yesterday and started flipping through it. Saw a two page add with Pepin on one side and El Centurion on the other. I vaguely remember something about a re-issue but thats it. Any news/Feedback on this stick?

I still have a few of the first issue and guard them with my life....

I saw this too and am super excited... The old blend was fantastic, I hope they don't screw it up.

From what I've read the new blend is different from the old blend, rumor had it that the my father special "S" blend was close to the OR El Centurion. I also enjoyed the few OR El Centirion I smoked from 08-09. I'm curious to try the new release and not compare, but to sample it as it is, a new blend not to be associated with the OR limited editions from 80/09.

C

I smoked some pre-release samples that were handed out at the My Father/Tatuaje 10th Anniversary party in Miami and they were great!  A much fuller, richer, spicier El Centurion.