• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

DPG Serie JJ Belicoso 10/ 39.99

Wow, now that's a deal. I love that cigar.

I tried SO FREAKIN hard not to bite on this deal but i had already passed up on 2 Blue deals and I believe another Black.....enough is enough. It was payday and I got a bigger check than I thought...I splurged :D :D :D AND I"M DAMN HAPPY I DID!!! Order is being shipped today. :D :thumbs:

It's about time they post up some good smokes for a change, couldn't pass on this one.

Wow, now that is a heck of a deal. Even though I wish these were maduros, I think I might have to bite on this one.

I had a hell of a time getting it to work using Mozilla, but switched over to IE and order is in. Great deal.

I had a hell of a time getting it to work using Mozilla, but switched over to IE and order is in. Great deal.

I just tried it using IE and no dice. It keeps giving me a dead link when I try to submit the order. I'll try it later or call them; as long as I don't forget!

Yep. I bit on it, too...and other things while shipping was free.

Pepin Garcia Serie JJ Beli 10pk-bdl
10 CIGARS (reg.$87.50) 1 $39.99

Alec Bradley Maxx The Freak (toro)
10 CIGARS (reg.$50) 1 $24.99

CI Singles (5 Cigars) $25.50
2x $6.50 Don Pepin Garcia Blue Generosos (toro)
1x $6.00 Indian Tabac Super Fuerte Super Gordo (toro)
1x $6.50 Nub 466 Habano
1x $4.75 Perdomo Lot 23 Churchill
CI Singles Promo - Buy 4 Get 1 Free, a total savings of $4.75

...and just like that - 90 bucks out the window.

edit to add: My order was through firefox - no probs

And this is why Joe can afford to do these deals... I went for 20 of the JJs but resisted tacking on other stuff. Seriously, this is the best deal I've seen from Joe in a while. Never tried these, but figure I'll like them - and if I don't, I can sell cheaply to a fellow BOTL and pass along the savings.

Pepin Garcia Serie JJ Beli 10pk-bdl
10 CIGARS (reg.$87.50) 1 $39.99

Alec Bradley Maxx The Freak (toro)
10 CIGARS (reg.$50) 1 $24.99

CI Singles (5 Cigars) $25.50
2x $6.50 Don Pepin Garcia Blue Generosos (toro)
1x $6.00 Indian Tabac Super Fuerte Super Gordo (toro)
1x $6.50 Nub 466 Habano
1x $4.75 Perdomo Lot 23 Churchill
CI Singles Promo - Buy 4 Get 1 Free, a total savings of $4.75

...and just like that - 90 bucks out the window.

edit to add: My order was through firefox - no probs

I didn't realize the shipping was still free after adding on a few more items.
Thanks for the heads up.
I added the cigar minder to my purchase.

I didn't realize the shipping was still free after adding on a few more items.
Thanks for the heads up.
I added the cigar minder to my purchase.

Same here. I might have picked up a little more but didnt want to mess up the free shipping. Will have to keep that in mind for the next special.

Of course, it would have helped if I read where it stated that in the ad. My bad! :blush:

I just tried it using IE and no dice. It keeps giving me a dead link when I try to submit the order. I'll try it later or call them; as long as I don't forget!
I had the same problem. It either just didn't work or I'll end up getting 3 packs for trying 3 times. :laugh:

For those of you guys having problems getting it to work with whatever browser you're using, I recommend giving them a call. Even today. Personal experience tells me you might still be able to get the deal. Just explain the situation. The reps on the phones over there are usually real good about stuff like this.

I received mine yesterday. They're currently getting all juicy in my coolerdor. :D

I can't wait to light one up!

Got mine monday , they came in fresh and soft, smoked one as I was putting em in the humi, what a great smoke, just wish I had bought more than 2 bundles :(

Mine order landed on the rock today. Pulled one out to smoke tonight. Rest are going through the freeze cycle and then into the humis for a nap. BTW, anybody know if DP freezes his cigars?