• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dream meanings

Zeebra

Daddy still loves Padrón!
I had this crazy dream last night that I met some of the guys on this board. One in particular that stood out for me was SamClemmons. The funny thing was, I met SamClemmons in my dream and he was a woman. Not only that, but a hot woman. What the hell does it mean?

It means you owe me a new keyboard. Mines full of coffee now!

I am not going to even touch this one...someone else, please!

I think it means you should play 666 on the lottery, because that was the devil playing tricks with your mind.

I had this crazy dream last night that I met some of the guys on this board. One in particular that stood out for me was SamClemmons. The funny thing was, I met SamClemmons in my dream and he was a woman. Not only that, but a hot woman. What the hell does it mean?

Thanks for the great laugh. Home sick today, and this is just the thing I need.

It means you are going to buy a humidor on ebay for a lot of money.

The sad thing is this isn't a joke. I mean I know Neal's a guy, well I don't KNOW it personally but by all accounts he is, so the fact that I would dream he was a hot woman...geeez I'm screwed. :(

Damn...kinda at a loss for words on this one...yet I have this look on my face that as if I just smelled a fart in an elevator...

What does it mean?....I think ya got issues brother. :sign: :laugh:

Lol wtf did you eat before you went to bed?

I'm not a phychiatrist, I don't even play one on TV, but my wife has ridden my ass many times about spending what she considers to be family time on this forum. Made comments to the affect of "Well now we know what's really important" and other such wake up calls.

Dude! You had this dream and not only did you tell someone about it. You posted it on the internet for everyone to see. There is where your issues are. :whistling:

So.....................Did you notice a bulge down south in your dream? :laugh:

It could have been worse. You could have dreamt about geese. There weren't gesse in the dream were there?

Doc.

Zee I think you figured out Neal's secret and you just didn’t know how to handle it

Neal's Secret:
stevencolenarrowweb300xij9.jpg