• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Drew Estate Cigars

cocoa

I am trying to find some people that smoke Drew Estate Cigar. It seem to not be the favorite around here. Please give me a shout if you smoke them.

Drew Estate has several lines...some are infused and some are not. But the Liga Privada No.9 and the T52 are some favorite "go to" sticks for me. Every now and again, I'll light up a Tabak Especial Negra (coffee infused). While some are not the favorites for most people here, some of them are.

Drew Estate has several lines...some are infused and some are not. But the Liga Privada No.9 and the T52 are some favorite "go to" sticks for me. Every now and again, I'll light up a Tabak Especial Negra (coffee infused). While some are not the favorites for most people here, some of them are.

My favorite is the Tabak Especial Toro Dulce. I also do like to have a Isla Del Sol

My favorite is the Tabak Especial Toro Dulce. I also do like to have a Isla Del Sol

The dulces a very popular, since they are the old Kahlua blend. Personally, I find them to be too sweet. Before the Tabak Negra, I never really enjoyed a flavored or infused cigar before. If you haven't tried the Negra, I'd say go for it. I find that it has the perfect balance of tobacco and coffee flavor.

The dulces a very popular, since they are the old Kahlua blend. Personally, I find them to be too sweet. Before the Tabak Negra, I never really enjoyed a flavored or infused cigar before. If you haven't tried the Negra, I'd say go for it. I find that it has the perfect balance of tobacco and coffee flavor.

I have tried them. I do find them a little strong for me.. I have also tried the Cafe con Leche. I do think they are a good smoke once in a while for a change.

I love the Acid and Natural blends. I have not tried any of the others, then again there are a lot of cigars I have not tried. The Kuba Kuba is by far my favorite flavored cigar.

I like the Java Maduro, and the Tabak Negra. I just got a box of the Tabak Negras from Isy while we was doing his special Drew Estate Stoli night.

I love Drew Estates Cigars. My favorites from the line are the Java (particularly the Wafe) and the Liga Privado No. 9. I've also enjoyed the Chateau Real and the Industrial Press (which is sadly no longer produced - I think thats what I was smoking in my avatar pic.) At CigarFest '09 I had an Acid that was given to me at the Drew Estates booth. I can't remember if it was a Blondie or a Kuba Kuba, but it was pretty tasty.

I love Drew Estates Cigars. My favorites from the line are the Java (particularly the Wafe) and the Liga Privado No. 9. I've also enjoyed the Chateau Real and the Industrial Press (which is sadly no longer produced - I think thats what I was smoking in my avatar pic.) At CigarFest '09 I had an Acid that was given to me at the Drew Estates booth. I can't remember if it was a Blondie or a Kuba Kuba, but it was pretty tasty.

Industrial Press?!?!? I haven't heard that name in a LONG time. I remember those very well. BTW, you going to cigar fest this year?

Does anyone know of any passes going on that involve drew cigars

Sorry guys, but friends don't let friends smoke Acids.

I mean......damn......:laugh:

Industrial Press?!?!? I haven't heard that name in a LONG time. I remember those very well. BTW, you going to cigar fest this year?

Are there any passes with drew estate cigar?

Asking the same question twice won't speed up the replies. Rather annoying, actually........;)

The answer to your question is likely "no". While there are probably a lot of folks that may enjoy these cigars, they aren't typically seen in passes. Once you're eligible, you might want to consider starting a pass for these. Please don't ask to start or be involved in a pass until you're read and understand the rules that apply to same......:cool:

Most long time cigar smokers don't smoke these regularly, if at all. I think the common thread is that experienced smokers pursue the enjoyment of the flavor of the leaf. Adulterating it with perfume isn't an enjoyable experience.

One opinion - B.B.S.

Yes...someone who knows what I'm talking about!
:) Weren't they tasty? And sadly, no CigarFest for me this year, Isy.

I havent seen any lately. But I dont think you can participate in a pass on CP until you've been an active member for at least 3 months.

Asking the same question twice won't speed up the replies. Rather annoying, actually........;)

The answer to your question is likely "no". While there are probably a lot of folks that may enjoy these cigars, they aren't typically seen in passes. Once you're eligible, you might want to consider starting a pass for these. Please don't ask to start or be involved in a pass until you're read and understand the rules that apply to same......:cool:

Most long time cigar smokers don't smoke these regularly, if at all. I think the common thread is that experienced smokers pursue the enjoyment of the flavor of the leaf. Adulterating it with perfume isn't an enjoyable experience.

One opinion - B.B.S.
Thanks for the info. Sorry about the double post. I was posting from my blackberry and the first one came up as a error. So I tried it again.

I as well am a big Drew Estates fan. I agree with Isy, I have boughten a few Tabak Especial Dulces, but they are NOT the same as Kahluas... the sweetest is more then that... its a sharp sweet. But its not the same.

I have quite a collection of their Kahlua cigars now.

I as well am a big Drew Estates fan. I agree with Isy, I have boughten a few Tabak Especial Dulces, but they are NOT the same as Kahluas... the sweetest is more then that... its a sharp sweet. But its not the same.

I have quite a collection of their Kahlua cigars now.

According to DE, the Dulce IS the Kahlua. They were already made and had to put a new band on them since Kahlua broke off all marketing deals with everyone. Keep in mind though, that the Kahluas that you are picking up are all old, since they haven't been made in a while. Could it be that it IS in fact the same cigar, but the age difference is what makes you think it's a different smoke? I don't smoke them and never smoked the Kahluas, so I don't know. But what I do know is that DE says the Kahlua IS the Tabak Dulce.

I'm not a big fan of Drew Estates' infused cigars...but I am a huge fan of their Liga Privada No. 9. It's a staple in my humidor. I do have a buddy from the army who loves them though. He is big on the Kuba Kuba and Blondie.

Trust in Isy...he is a very experienced retailer and won't steer you wrong. Very knowledgeable.

BBS and Yesi are correct as well. You have to be a member in good standing for at least 3 months to participate in a pass, and you have to have been in several passes before starting one. However, once you have fulfilled the requirement BBS' idea of starting a Drew Estates/flavored/infused cigar pass would be an interesting idea. I'm sure you would find a few takers here on CP.

Also...remember...you're the one smoking the cigar, so always like what you smoke and smoke what you like. While many cigar smokers may have different preferences than you, don't let them stop you from indulging in your preferences...