• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Drew Estate La Vieja Habana Celebracion

Lumberg

Opus Lover
OK I had 2 of these. Both had kinda loose wrappers. First was so bad I had to throw it out. I snapped it in half like a twig and guess what? There was actually a piece fo a twig in there! No kidding.

So tonight I was messing around outside and I wanted a cigar I wouldn't care about if I put it out. Well I might have taken 5 puffs off of it. Terrible. Just awful. Bitter and bland, words cannot describe how awful this cigar was.

DONE!

I won the exact same thing myself, the Chateau #3s I have smoked were perfectly fine. Kinda like smoking cardboard but not in a bad way.

Look for my review :)

Don't worry bruthah!

wow. i could dont dissagree more. i have smoked 3 from that same box and i thought they were pretty good! i didnt have a stem in any though.

one thing that you may want to try, is let the cigar set for a week or so after you get it. i have had the same thing happen to me with some cigars. i opened the box up and smoked one minutes after the mail man dropped it off... yuck! then a few weeks later i tried a nother and it was fine.

im not saying these things are the best. i mean they are a 1 dollar cigar. i would still say they are a so so cigar. far better than a swisher sweet or anyfrom that lot.
dont give up so soon on these.

ill be interested in seeing what others think of these cigars, sence i have done several trades... lastly, im really sorry you had a bad exsperiance with a cigar from me, it makes me feel bad. i hope this wont sour any future deals...

later

not at all bro, cigars are a hit and miss proposition, no biggie. I'm curious now as well.