• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Drew Estates "Dirty Rat" Review

Scott1966

Drew Estates "Dirty Rat" Corona - 5X46 Wrapper - Stalk cut Sungrown Connecticut Valley Habano, Binder - Brazillian Mata Fina, Filler - 5 difference tobaccos from Honduras & Nicaragua. This cigar starts off medium bodied but then gradually strenghens to a full bodied smoke. At first lighting, you are hit with a nice blast of pepper. Then you are greeted with a nice expresso taste accompanied by the spice. As I continued smoking, The cigar changed into more of a chocolatey/leathery taste with the tingling spice on the tongue. The Rat had a very nice long finish of leather and spice. Construction, burn and draw were perfect and by the end of the cigar, you can really feel the power of this little firecracker. Think of it as similiar to a spicey Liga Privada. I hope that Drew Estates decides to make this a regular production cigar as I really enjoyed this cigar. A must try cigar (if you can get your hands on one).

I have not smoked a lot of Drew Estates cigars, but this review makes it sound a little interesting. I'm going to a cigar event tonight and they are the featured company. Maybe they will have them there.

I have not smoked a lot of Drew Estates cigars, but this review makes it sound a little interesting. I'm going to a cigar event tonight and they are the featured company. Maybe they will have them there.

They should have them, since Drew Estate has been handing them out at events.....just not for sale. But it won't be a regular production cigar, since it costs too much money to produce, and no one will be willing to pay that price for a corona. For anyone on facebook, Drew Estate has been running almost daily contests and they've been giving some of these away.

I heard that these will be a limited release cigar which will hopefully be ready in time for Father's Day.

edit to add: I've been told that so far about 4,000 or so have been rolled....

I heard that these will be a limited release cigar which will hopefully be ready in time for Father's Day.

These will be released but not by Father's Day from what I was told.

These will be released but not by Father's Day from what I was told.

Yeah, I heard they were running a little behind but that was the goal. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

They should have them, since Drew Estate has been handing them out at events.....just not for sale. But it won't be a regular production cigar, since it costs too much money to produce, and no one will be willing to pay that price for a corona. For anyone on facebook, Drew Estate has been running almost daily contests and they've been giving some of these away.
Are they infused?

Are they infused?

No they aren't infused, they are similar to the Liga blend from my understanding. I now plan on smoking mine this week.

Nice review Scott!

I love the Liga Privada No. 9 and am looking forward to getting my hands on a Dirty Rat sometime in the near future. Thanks for the review.

Are they infused?

No they aren't infused, they are similar to the Liga blend from my understanding. I now plan on smoking mine this week.

Nice review Scott!

Thanks Jay, I think that you are going to like it.

Actually, I like the La Vieja Habana Belicoso. Inexpensive and a good smoke. $3.75...you can't go wrong.

Actually, I like the La Vieja Habana Belicoso. Inexpensive and a good smoke. $3.75...you can't go wrong.

The La Vieja Habana Belicoso is a great smoke indeed for the price. If you enjoy it you should also try the Brazilian Maduro as it is a great stepping stone to begin smoking the Liga Privada's, both the Number 9 and the T52's.

Could you put a Link.Both Drew Estate pages I found have no mention
edit: because I can't write a sentence