• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Drew Estate's Kahlua Cigars

drumaster615

My grandfather is a big cigar fan and buys Drew Estate's Kahlua cigars in increments of 5 boxes each. He LOVES them. As a little bonding thing, he and I smoked one together the other day and it was incredible! Has anybody else ever had one of these?

Personally, I prefer Swisher Sweets, but maybe that's just me... :whistling:

:laugh: I'm not a big fan of anything Drew Estate, but I hear the liga privadas are decent.

I must say, I'm not a big fan of anything drew estate either. But word on the street is the Kahlua line is being discontinued, so if you like 'em, stock up!

Are you still here? How about that intro, have you posted that yet?

ps - This is a cigar review section of the board, but perhaps, like the rules, you found it too difficult to read the description at the top of the page. Try the cigar lounge instead.

[quote name='5 O'Clock Somewhere' post='655816' date='Apr 21 2008, 08:57 PM']Personally, I prefer Swisher Sweets, but maybe that's just me... :whistling:

:laugh: I'm not a big fan of anything Drew Estate, but I hear the liga privadas are decent.[/quote]

Beyond decent, they are amazing.....yes it hurts to say that about Drew Estates but have to give credit where credit is due......a bit pricey for a day to day smoke though....

[quote name='Seavita' post='656052' date='Apr 22 2008, 09:21 AM'][quote name='5 O'Clock Somewhere' post='655816' date='Apr 21 2008, 08:57 PM']Personally, I prefer Swisher Sweets, but maybe that's just me... :whistling:

:laugh: I'm not a big fan of anything Drew Estate, but I hear the liga privadas are decent.[/quote]

Beyond decent, they are amazing.....yes it hurts to say that about Drew Estates but have to give credit where credit is due......a bit pricey for a day to day smoke though....
[/quote]

x2.... the Liga Privada's are a damn good smoke!

My girlfriends brother and uncle only smoke the Kahlua good drunk smoke, but when I smoked one sober :whistling: . Anyways try the java also a good drunk smoke similar smoking experience .

smoke what you like